Runway

Featured Posts

1 hour ago, LaMaisonGaga said:

kinda hurts seeing Gaga wayyyyyyyyyyy down there

l3q2XoRy0cpp7F02Y.gif

Is that the Yuh GET INTOOO IT girl

Don't Call Me Gaga

I'm getting too old for these things

This was an official message from the Office of the First Lady.

ThisGuyTony
5 hours ago, LaMaisonGaga said:

kinda hurts seeing Gaga wayyyyyyyyyyy down there

l3q2XoRy0cpp7F02Y.gif

At least she’s on the list. She used to be “streaming poison” before ASIB :yennefer:

duckworth
2 minutes ago, ThisGuyTony said:

At least she’s on the list. She used to be “streaming poison” before ASIB :yennefer:

THIS! 

the fact that she made it in the list actually made me happy. we could only fantasize about Ga being the most streamed artist for a day before 2018. 

Jose P
13 minutes ago, ThisGuyTony said:

Very this. The fact that she’s there while the streaming power that is Dua, for example, isn’t there, is very nice to see as she used to struggle a lot on streaming, and many of her early 2010s peers still do. Ofc Dua is still a stronger streaming force but it’s nice to see that Gaga is keeping up with these other newer and younger artists. Her transition to streaming has been effective.

i dont know why some of you are shook that gaga is so down when i'm actually shocked by seeing her on this list :emma:

like this is actually good news, she hasnt been quite a stream force and see her name among the same level as selena gomez, blackpink and travis scott is  actuslly impressive

... and now i just sit in silence.

JusKeepBreathin
1 hour ago, Jose P said:

Very this. The fact that she’s there while the streaming power that is Dua, for example, isn’t there, is very nice to see as she used to struggle a lot on streaming, and many of her early 2010s peers still do. Ofc Dua is still a stronger streaming force but it’s nice to see that Gaga is keeping up with these other newer and younger artists. Her transition to streaming has been effective.

Girl, she is literally on this list because of "a newer and younger artist." :teehee: She is not there despite of them. 

ASIB gave her a huge leap forward in streaming but not enough for this list. 

"Nothing in the world is more dangerous than sincere ignorance and conscientious stupidity." -Martin Luther King Jr.

Archived