Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
celeb

Streaming Artists with Most Days at #1 on Spotify

Runway

Featured Posts

JusKeepBreathin

I'm more shocked that Eminem has 10 weeks at #1 while The Weekend has 8. Did he have a colab?

"Nothing in the world is more dangerous than sincere ignorance and conscientious stupidity." -Martin Luther King Jr.

Jose P
24 minutes ago, JusKeepBreathin said:

Girl, she is literally on this list because of "a newer and younger artist." :teehee: She is not there despite of them. 

ASIB gave her a huge leap forward in streaming but not enough for this list. 

Yeah, and I don’t think there’s anything wrong with her getting a boost from a “newer and younger” artist. That literally was the point of the collab, she’s not the first to do this, and it’s a very smart move. It’s a fact that her streaming game has improved a lot. Discredit the days she was #1 then, you still can’t deny she’s been doing very well on streaming. Just compare how Katy or Kesha who debuted around the same time as her are doing.

You can say oh it’s because of the movie, oh it’s because of the collab with a newer and younger artist. But the truth of the matter is she’s there and she’s doing very impressive. She used the Ariana collab and it boosted the whole album, people checked it out bc of Ariana and then liked it enough to check out Gaga’s album containing such song. Chromatica’s streams have been very impressive even for an album that wasn’t promoted like at all. So yeah, there’s nothing wrong with collaborating with a younger artist to get a boost. It was incredibly smart and it paid off.

ALGAYDO
16 minutes ago, Jose P said:

Yeah, and I don’t think there’s anything wrong with her getting a boost from a “newer and younger” artist. That literally was the point of the collab, she’s not the first to do this, and it’s a very smart move. It’s a fact that her streaming game has improved a lot. Discredit the days she was #1 then, you still can’t deny she’s been doing very well on streaming. Just compare how Katy or Kesha who debuted around the same time as her are doing.

You can say oh it’s because of the movie, oh it’s because of the collab with a newer and younger artist. But the truth of the matter is she’s there and she’s doing very impressive. She used the Ariana collab and it boosted the whole album, people checked it out bc of Ariana and then liked it enough to check out Gaga’s album containing such song. Chromatica’s streams have been very impressive even for an album that wasn’t promoted like at all. So yeah, there’s nothing wrong with collaborating with a younger artist to get a boost. It was incredibly smart and it paid off.

Imagine if she wouldn’t utilized the BLACKPINK collab to its full capacity... but music not the bling I guess lol 

Archived