💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
charts

Shallow Gets Nearly 1M YouTube Views In 24H... Steady Increase

Economy

Featured Posts

Economy

https://kworb.net/youtube/video/bo_efYhYU2A.html

Shallows daily views have been steadily increasing on YouTube first going back into the 700k's then 800k's and recent there have been days with it surpassing 900K 

Yesterday Shallow got over 993,000 views, less than 7,000 views away from 1M

Shallow has not been near the 1M mark in quite some time showing the resilience of the song

The next most whatched videos are Rain On Me and Bad Romance both of which have been on the range of 400K to 500K daily views

StarstruckIllusion
17 minutes ago, Quartz said:

Shook! How can this song do so well??

by being a contemporary classic <3

Shallow literally proves that #1 debuts mean nothing. The impact of a real hit is beyond its chart position. (Shallow hit #1 but you know what I mean lol)

Literally everybody knows and enjoys Paparazzi, a song that “only” went #6. Don't get me started with Thriller's #4 lol

Quartz
20 minutes ago, KEVIN STEVE said:

Shallow literally proves that #1 debuts mean nothing. The impact of a real hit is beyond its chart position. (Shallow hit #1 but you know what I mean lol)

Literally everybody knows and enjoys Paparazzi, a song that “only” went #6. Don't get me started with Thriller's #4 lol

THRILLER ONLY WENT NUMBER 4???

Shocked Bbc Three GIF by BBC

Inside, we are really made the same. 🕊

Economy
1 hour ago, KEVIN STEVE said:

Yeah there's many different factors that affect how high a song will peak in a single week. It's not really necessarily the best barometer of overall impact or even commercial success

Take Million reasons here in Canada. It did superb on iTunes (#1 for several weeks) and remained top 3 for ages. But because radio took forever to start playing it by the time we got some airplay the sales were severely fatiguing. We never had both at the same time to propell the song into top 10 (and we didn't have iTunes discount week of the Superbowl like the US did)

As a result the song stretched out in the top 40 for a very prolonged period of time and only peaked at like #15 or #16 (I forget which) but the song had way more commutative success than many songs that do go top 10 or even top 5 sometimes

moonsago
1 hour ago, KEVIN STEVE said:

So many iconic songs that have never reached nr 1 but in everybody’s mind they did. Slave for U & Dirrty come to mind right now. H*ck even Bad Romance.. 

gypsy101
2 minutes ago, moonsago said:

So many iconic songs that have never reached nr 1 but in everybody’s mind they did. Slave for U & Dirrty come to mind right now. H*ck even Bad Romance.. 

slave 4 u wasn’t that big though? i doubt anyone would think it went number 1

now toxic i could see them thinking went number 1

Archived