💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
question

Anjulie

COOOK

Featured Posts

Wait, who remembers this artist?

I feel like she was struggling to find an identity in the industry. She even tried to pull a M.I.A. but I remember it was poorly received...

Either way she had that "something" paired with an incredible potential.

Are you here for Anjulie??

Cookie Tookie

No shade, but her music is just not good. Her debut album had some really good bops like Boom and Rain, but nothing in the past 6-7 years was any good.

Kadikaado

The only thing I remember Anjulie for is that she used the base for Donatella before Lady Gaga for Karma.

I am authistic, so don't be offended if I make a mess sometimes.

PunkTheFunk

Yes I remember her! They played her quite a bit on Canadian radio. It's unfortunate that her career never went anywhere.

EDIT: Yaaass I didn't realize she sang this bop too!

tenor.gif?itemid=14210588

Queen Gloria

Only song of hers I've ever heard before is You And I. Wasn't that a lightweight hit when it came out? I recall hearing it so she had some sort of popularity with it. But I don't really enjoy anything else you posted, sorry Anjulie. Probably destined to be a one (or two) hit wonder.

1 hour ago, Kadikaado said:

The only thing I remember Anjulie for is that she used the base for Donatella before Lady Gaga for Karma.

wth!! I never heard this before :bradley: It's literally Donatella sans Gaga's vocals... Was this ever discussed here in GGD? Chromatica haters love to hate songs that are said to be reused, what about this!! :grr:

Archived