Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
celeb

Ava Max song led The Netherlands’ far right party to implode

Teletubby

Featured Posts

Teletubby

This week, four senior members of the country’s populist Forum voor Democratie (FvP) party resigned, saying that founder Thierry Baudet has failed to do enough to tackle right-wing extremists in the party’s youth wing. According to a letter received by Dutch media outlets, though, these resignations came following an explosive argument at a dinner on November 20, when several party members used a speaker to play pop music, to Baudet’s extreme annoyance.

According to Dutch political commentator Jaap Jansenprospective MP Joost Eeerdmans declared that he was sick of listening to “classical FM”, so he decided to blast ‘Kings & Queens‘ by Ava Max instead, after which a colleague played some “French jazzy music.”

This led founder Baudet to shout: “This is the party of classical music! We only play classical music here!”, The argument over music was reportedly one of “multiple” incidents at the dinner, at which Baudet was also said to have made “antisemitic statements”. 

https://todayheadline.co/an-ava-max-song-led-the-netherlands-far-right-party-to-implode/

i'm just a baby and @Juanlittlem is my ❀*·ꕤ. ☁️eternal enemy🌩️。˚❀

LateToCult

If “Kings & Queens” caused the party to implode I fear what one of her good songs would have done.  :sis:

xoxo Craig
14 minutes ago, weed said:

Ok so maybe she is the next Gaga... her power

The truth is in her Max cut :pray:

End Racism Now

Teletubby
29 minutes ago, xoxo Craig said:

The truth is in her Max cut :pray:

pobrane-1.gif

i'm just a baby and @Juanlittlem is my ❀*·ꕤ. ☁️eternal enemy🌩️。˚❀

DelusionalGaga
2 hours ago, LateToCult said:

I fear what one of her good songs would have done.  :sis:

Her what :sis:

mercurial high

And she did that with one of her worst songs

Taylor Swift's 'Fearless (Taylor's Version)' is out April 9th!

Archived