Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
question

ARTPOP booklet typos

DoctorScent

Featured Posts

DoctorScent

I juat read on twitter that ARTPOP booklet has typos, missing lyrics and additional lyrics. I can't find them so is there anyone who can write me all of typos? I'm just curious why I don't see them :wtfga:

Helxig
14 minutes ago, Quasi said:

ERHXKAKWoAAKQSr.png

LMAO ICONIC MOMENT

Ugh I remember the days when she used to randomly pop into the chat on littlemonsters.com and it would get overloaded and noone could get in. Like we all knew she was in there, with whatever lucky ones happened to be in at the same time, waiting in the lobby to hopefully take a spot if someone leaves. Like they were in a secret room with Gaga and we were all outside waiting for them to share screenshots of what they talked about with her :giveup:

I'll be myself until they fūcking close the coffin.

Bloody hooker

It was talked about back in 2013 and 2014, but I never noticed any errors. I remember arguing with someone about G.U.Y.’s lyrics. We argued about if Gaga is saying “friheit” or “drei, eni”. In the booklet it says, “drei, eins”, but he claimed it was a typo. I said, “why would she say “freedom” if she’s counting down? I feel like she’s telling Zedd don’t stop the song.” I’m still sure it is drei, eni.

You can view the booklet here:

https://ladygaga.fandom.com/wiki/ARTPOP_(album)/Release

This mutual gaze was a “longing to touch” or a "pre-coitus" stare.

Gagaism
1 hour ago, Sneaky Oliver said:

It’s not ARTPOPs booklet, it’s Born This Ways

3 minutes ago, KEVIN STEVE said:

And The Fame's as well

Uneducated kween lady gaga face punch GIF

DoctorScent
1 hour ago, Bloody hooker said:

It was talked about back in 2013 and 2014, but I never noticed any errors. I remember arguing with someone about G.U.Y.’s lyrics. We argued about if Gaga is saying “friheit” or “drei, eni”. In the booklet it says, “drei, eins”, but he claimed it was a typo. I said, “why would she say “freedom” if she’s counting down? I feel like she’s telling Zedd don’t stop the song.” I’m still sure it is drei, eni.

thank you. Any other typos? 

1 hour ago, Bloody hooker said:

It‘s definitely „drei, eins, nein Zedd!“ cause that‘s german. Her pronunciation is just kinda bad lol

Archived