💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
question

Celebs whose age surprises you?

Justin Drew Bieber

Featured Posts

vyniildisk
22 minutes ago, PunkTheFunk said:

Billie and Ariana should not even be mentioned in the same sentence.

Confused Chrissy Teigen GIF

• Replies 85
  • Created
  • Last Reply
4 hours ago, vixdean said:

This is amazing. Thanks for sharing! :heart:

I found it amazing that she gained even more strength and vigor in the last songs of the concert, starting around 13:00 in the video.  There was so much emotion in that room during those final songs, and she just beamed and shined so brightly.  And no lip-syncing at all, a totally live performance.  For the concerts of mpgs I always get front row to make my videos.  But when I called at the first minute of the pre-sale for Cher and asked for front row they laughed and said I'd take 4th row and be happy with it because if I waited another minute I'd be seated way in the back.  And this was her 2nd concert in Philadelphia for that tour.  Legends will be legends.  :legend:

I live outside the space time continuum.

vyniildisk
7 minutes ago, pink sushi said:

I’m surprised that Megan Thee Stallion is only 25. I thought she was in her early 30s. :air: 

Right? Is because she is super tall! 

LilyLark
1 minute ago, Dulo Peep said:

Right? Is because she is super tall! 

I feel like it's the make up & the fact that her contemporaries tend to look younger than their age in comparison. When she wears less make up she absolutely looks her age imo.

LilyLark
6 hours ago, smokeandhush said:

Gaga.

She looks and acts MUCH older.

Eh, in 2012-2013, when she was allegedly having more drug problems, she looked older...but for the most part she's basically looked her age imo. I agree that she acted far older than her age—even in her messy period—than some of her contemporaries.

LilyLark

Adele comes across as mid 30s and Taylor comes across as quite a bit younger (mid 20s)....when in reality they are close in age. I do feel like a lot of it is due to styling/make up/hair and their PR game. I love Ariana, but the way she talks/tweets/etc. makes her often come across like she's in her early 20s at most instead of her late 20s. Combine it with her styling and I get why people assume she's much younger than 27.  Brie Larson looked like she was in her early 30s when she was like 22...that said she still looks like she is in her early 30s (some people have that sort of face where the eternally look a certain age).

*Gaga imo never really acted "girlish" like a lot of pop singers (e.g. Ariana, Taylor, etc.) so she often "read" as older in the past....even though she (mostly) looks her age. Dua, Halsey, and Rihanna also come across and look their age.

Greek actress and singer. Age 87. Still performs better than the majority of local stars. 🙆

zozo-sapountzaki-29.jpg

zozo-sapountzaki-25.jpg

PunkTheFunk
4 minutes ago, Hades said:

Greek actress and singer. Age 87. Still performs better than the majority of local stars. 🙆

zozo-sapountzaki-29.jpg

zozo-sapountzaki-25.jpg

She looks amazing!! What's her name?

Just now, PunkTheFunk said:

She looks amazing!! What's her name?

Zozo Sapountzaki. She's obviously using tons of make up but still she's considered our own local "Cher"' 😅

PunkTheFunk
Just now, Hades said:

Zozo Sapountzaki. She's obviously using tons of make up but still she's considered our own local "Cher"' 😅

Makeup or not, I would kill to look even half as good at that age! :giveup:

16 hours ago, Adarsh said:

Cher is 74 but doesn’t look a day over 7 :oops:

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQTHL0dJWuK7oVEk_4_pp9
images?q=tbn:ANd9GcRfgDbwFKqhATlmImMnPwU
images?q=tbn:ANd9GcTKZUdz9xbsnVwBnEbZyHG

I'm fortunate enough to say that she looks exactly like this
saw her live last year <3
and I'm going to brag myself over it until I'm dead

StrawberryBlond

Cardi B - 28 but looks older. I think she seems to act very experienced with life as well, which contributes to that.

Megan Thee Stallion - 25 but looks older. Her vocal tone especially just sounds more mature.

Liz Hurley - 55 but looks younger. Has she had surgery? I just can't get over how she seems to get better with age.

Kylie Minogue - 52 but looks younger. It's like she hasn't aged since the 90's.

Will Smith - 52 but looks younger. He's just never seem to age for me in all these years.

Florence Welch - 34 but looks older. Even when she debuted in her 20's, she had a very mature looking face and tone.

Beyonce - 39 but looks older. I never noticed until it was pointed out to me that she was 22/23 in her debut solo album yet looked closer to late 20's and all the subsequent years after that. Now I do wonder if there is truth to the rumours that she's older than she claims.

Gwen Stefani - 51 but looks younger. I think it's just make up and lucky genes but she's barely aged.

Blake Shelton - 44 but looks older. Maybe it's the grey hair? But he certainly looks Gwen's age or older.

Jared Leto - 48 but looks younger. He looks late 20's/early 30's, just bizarre.

Miley Cyrus - 28 but seems younger. She looks 28 but she'll always be an eternal teenager in my mind, as many child stars tend to be. Her somewhat childish way of acting and attempts to be edgy and rebellious also makes her appear younger. And people still talk about her as if she's a kid who doesn't know any better, she's nearly 30!

59 minutes ago, Luk said:

I'm fortunate enough to say that she looks exactly like this
saw her live last year <3
and I'm going to brag myself over it until I'm dead

Where did you see Cher?

I live outside the space time continuum.

Archived