opinion

Thoughts on Love Me Right?

Cello

?   

221 members have voted

1. 1. Thoughts on Love Me Right?

Featured Posts

Cello

What do you think about Chromatica bonus track Love Me Right? 

I think it's an underrated bop and it's in my top 5 of the album :flower:

she/her 👹🖤 | 🚫Tabloid Junkie🎶

• Replies 59
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Cello
3 minutes ago, GagaIsMyCure said:

It's a bop and I'm sad it's not on Spotify :fatcat:

Same, I would stream it so much :cryga:

ToxicHot

I love it! Such a cute, feel-good song. :giveup: And I love how it's like an 80's-style midtempo ballad, she really reminds me of Whitney Houston on this song. :flutter:

People say it sounds like an outtake from A Star Is Born, but so what? I'm happy to have it, and I'm glad it's a bonus track because obviously it's a huge contrast from the main sound of the album. Wish we had more music from her like this!

dOnT sAd ReAcT mE 2 bE sHaDy i WiLL RePoRt U!!1!

M i K E Y

Someone here made an extended remix with more synths and a sax, it made me appreciate more 

(Who ever you are, thank you.gif)

but still I think this is an Ally song 

It's an okay song but a bad Gaga song

Imagine if we had an album full of Love Me Right, WDYDT and Heal Me (as it was revealed the last 2 songs were recorded for LG6 in the leaked documents and Love Me Right was probably from those sessions too) it would definitely be Gaga's most uninspired album, it just sound so basic :sweat:

numb the flame
58 minutes ago, Majaa said:

probably produced by sophie

37 minutes ago, ToxicHot said:

I love it! Such a cute, feel-good song. :giveup: And I love how it's like an 80's-style midtempo ballad, she really reminds me of Whitney Houston on this song. :flutter:

People say it sounds like an outtake from A Star Is Born, but so what? I'm happy to have it, and I'm glad it's a bonus track because obviously it's a huge contrast from the main sound of the album. Wish we had more music from her like this!

7 minutes ago, Lucas said:

It's an okay song but a bad Gaga song

Imagine if we had an album full of Love Me Right, WDYDT and Heal Me (as it was revealed the last 2 songs were recorded for LG6 in the leaked documents and Love Me Right was probably from those sessions too) it would definitely be Gaga's most uninspired album, it just sound so basic :sweat:

BURNS posted on his IG story that LMR was the final song to be recorded for the album, therefore it’s not an ASIB outtake nor produced by SOPHIE. I think it was recorded in late 2019 / very early 2020.

Cello
40 minutes ago, ToxicHot said:

MTE! I love when she does this sort of carefree pop music, reminds me of some tracks off The Fame like Summerboy :heart:

Cello
1 minute ago, numb the flame said:

BURNS posted on his IG story that LMR was the final song to be recorded for the album, therefore it’s not an ASIB outtake nor produced by SOPHIE. I think it was recorded in late 2019 / very early 2020.

Thanks for the info, that's really surprising that it's not from the same time as ASIB 

Archived