Featured Posts

• Replies 134
  • Created
  • Last Reply
BleepBloop
6 hours ago, Enigma said:

It's the best song in her discography :awkney:

Honestly, Gaga should take this as an insult, if she ever sees it:billie:

I WANT to love it but at the end I just like it. Because Elton maimed the song for me. His voice is just not it, Gaga should be singing it alone.

Also I 100% disagree with you about the lyrics, they are quite beautiful and meaningful about how music saved Gaga’s life. “Before there was love/There was silence” always gives me chills.

flyaway

It's a complex song. You either love it or hate it. 

I enjoy it, but I don't listen every time. You have to be in the mood to do it. 

Gabi001

SFA is a masterpiece. The many layered concept of soundwave which originates in creation of universe, the sparkle, inspiration, idea and talent coming from something extraterestrial above, the beginning anf meaning of life... It is a dialogue between two incredibly talented artists about previously mentioned things. And the outro that brings us back to the creation of sound and the creation of universe. Every listen of this song is amazing experience for me.

I'm not having fun tonight.

1 hour ago, Baby said:

hi.

Lady Gaga – vocals, songwriter

Elton John – vocals, songwriter

BloodPop – producer, songwriter, guitar, keyboards, percussion, bass, drums

Klahr – producer, songwriter, guitar, keyboards, percussion, bass, drums

Axwell – producer, songwriter, guitar, keyboards, percussion, bass, drums :firega::firega::firega::firega::firega::firega::firega:

Liohn – producer, songwriter, guitar, keyboards, percussion, bass, drums

Burns – producer, guitar, keyboards

Rami Yacoub – additional producer, songwriter

Benjamin Rice – songwriter, mixer, recording engineer, vocal producer

Ryan Tedder – songwriter :firega::firega::firega::firega::firega::firega::firega::firega::firega::firega::firega:

Sebastian Ingrosso – songwriter

Vincent Pontare – songwriter

Salem Al Fakir – songwriter

Tom Norris – mixer

E. Scott Kelly – assistant mixer

Randy Merrill – mastering engineer

bye.

12 songwriters :billie::billie:

RAMROD
1 hour ago, Baby said:

hi.

Axwell – producer, songwriter, guitar, keyboards, percussion, bass, drums :firega::firega::firega::firega::firega::firega::firega:

Ryan Tedder – songwriter :firega::firega::firega::firega::firega::firega::firega::firega::firega::firega::firega:

Tom Norris – mixer

bye.

5 minutes ago, zino said:

12 songwriters :billie::billie:

Illiterate! :billie:

Here's some history class:

The song was from years ago and was initially meant for Elton, and then during Chromatica recording years later, Gaga got her hand on this demo and was surprised it was Elton's, so she was excitedly asking Elton to take part. Hence teh song have this many songwriters.

Also, during Chromatica, Gaga was experimenting to have more writers taking lart in the process and not to be so self reliant anymore. Lots of songs she recording during this times were passed on many producers who added or remove an element or two, and Gaga decides which version are best.

So that's that. Thanks for coming to my TED Talk™! :flower:

(ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ✧*:・゚ be delulu until it becomes trululu (*´艸`*) ♡♡♡

Justin Drew Bieber
7 minutes ago, RAMROD said:

Illiterate! :billie:

Here's some history class:

The song was from years ago and was initially meant for Elton, and then during Chromatica recording years later, Gaga got her hand on this demo and was surprised it was Elton's, so she was excitedly asking Elton to take part. Hence teh song have this many songwriters.

Also, during Chromatica, Gaga was experimenting to have more writers taking lart in the process and not to be so self reliant anymore. Lots of songs she recording during this times were passed on many producers who added or remove an element or two, and Gaga decides which version are best.

So that's that. Thanks for coming to my TED Talk™! :flower:

RAMROD coming in with scalding-hot tea and facts Sipping Kermit The Frog GIF

I blame SFA's strong opinions on that interview where they said it was six years old. Y'all couldn't take that :billie:

I love the melody and the lyrics, but the drop is both useless and dated imo, and I never liked the Gaga/Elton combo, it just never works imo. I also dislike the “I. heard. one. sine. from. ah. bauve.” part, but I LOVE the way her voice was arranged in the “yeah I looked” part (the “-ked” lowkey sounds like a hat though, it took me some time to figure out it was actually the end of “looked”) 

Regina George
9 hours ago, Pennywise said:

You didn't say "Pl*stic D*ll" so I'll give u a pass on this homophobic behavior for this time:poot:

I don’t understand the hate for PD... It’s production is actually great and it is one of the best constructed songs on the album. 

Regina George
2 hours ago, Baby said:

hi.

Tom Norris – mixer

bye.

To be quite honest with you... Seeing all these people you’d expect something better than that song

MelbHawker

I live for SFA. It’s the song that slayed me most on first listen. It’s melodies are gorgeous, & .. Gaga/Elton living out their best camp/banger dreams. I mean.. the other gurls could never. The ending grew on me - it’s wild & gives me Prodigy vibes. 

Regina George
17 minutes ago, hoeslay said:

THE SONG

IS CAMP

ELTON'S VOICE IS

CAMP.

THE WHOLE SONG IS GENIUS. 

I’m sorry but what is exactly “camp” about that song? If you said Babylon I’d agree but SFA? Nothing camp about it even that beatdrop sounds just out of place, not camp. 

Archived