opinion

SFA is the worst song on Chromatica

GeeYewWhai

Featured Posts

• Replies 134
  • Created
  • Last Reply
52 minutes ago, Enigma said:

Ok but literally. This song is so cohesively chaotic. It's haunting, thanks to Elton sounding so distant. The lyrics are about nothing yet about everything, they're just about life basically. The sine wave is literally the beginning of life. It's about how emotional the mere existence of life is. The lyrics are brilliant, the comparison of life to a music wave works so well. The sine is basically a heartbeat, it starts slow and towards the end of the song it grows steadier, until it explodes in the chaotic mess of an ending. And I'm saying that as a good thing : the ending HITS HARD. It's the sine wave climaxing and it's so well done. None of her songs actually make me feel emotions, but that one really hits. It's amazing in all regards.

YASsssss :applause::tea::legend::applause:

The future's uncertain and the end is always near.

xoxo Craig
1 minute ago, TheSlash said:

Gaga sings "When I was young, I prayed for lightning", then the lightning comes in the end and somehow some are still not satisfied :cyanlights:

Its also in the interlude :koons:

End Racism Now

hieronymus
33 minutes ago, CHROMATICON said:

it was sitting on a DJs computer for like 7 years

Wait, seriously? Whose?

xoxo Craig
8 hours ago, Dukttapetoo said:

Wait, seriously? Whose?

Axwell had it on his computer. It was meant for Elton John in 2013 however he rejected it. So it lay on his computer. They obviously redid the production from then, its not the same song as it was back then

End Racism Now

HotLikeMexico

Sine From Above is one of my favorites.The outro is my favorite part. It reminds me of Little Wonder by Bowie. You guys are so hard to please sometimes. 

Sigh From Above

the little mermaid sigh GIF

The song is the highlight of the album.

Je ne parle pas français but I can padam if you like

LGMonster95

I feel sorry that some of you don't have the mental capacity to understand a spiritual song like Sine From Above which is literally about life in general but presented in a more artistic way. I find the whole concept with the sine wave to be brilliant, it makes so much sense if you actually pay attention, in my opinion I think It's one of the most brilliant ideas that Gaga had for a song. The melody for this song is unique and very artistic especially the chorus where Gaga sings alone "I heard one sine from above" it reminds me of new age music which is very delicate and artistic in general. Gaga and Elton's voices blends amazing together, they just deliver massive goosebumps. The ending also makes a lot of sense aswell with both Gaga and Elton's voices fading into the messiness of the sound that created them, it actually really hits hard especially when you take this concept that I said and then hear Gaga in the background of the production singing "Healed my heart, heard a sine" in her full voice and then fading along with the sound.

hieronymus
12 minutes ago, xoxo Craig said:

BURNS had it on his computer. It was meant for Elton John in 2013 however he rejected it. So it lay on his computer. They obviously redid the production from then, its not the same song as it was back then

Oh yeah. I remember reading about that months ago

Kandy life

I just think that both options are ok. The song can be the best for me and the worst for someone else. We are different and unique. It is impossible to have the same opinion on everything. If it weren't like that, there would not be forums like this. The mistake is trying to make other people think the way I or you do. Difference makes us richer. Embrace that! :hug:

I sit and press rewind

Archived