💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
opinion

SFA is the worst song on Chromatica

GeeYewWhai

Featured Posts

Poltergeist

As far as I can somehow understand the fact that you don't like it sonically, calling the lyrics shallow is a kind of blasphemy. It's literally comparing the power of music to a God or deity of some kind, defining the creation of the world as a sound function is just something beyond human cognition.

A masterpiece

I've been getting messages from my deep waters

• Replies 134
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I dont think ive played SFA more than once since the album came out. Ive come to love other tracks but this one is DOA for me too.

Sorcerer92

The only song that I would say is bad, and I even hate saying that because I love this album, is Sour Candy. 

Debithius
On 11/28/2020 at 9:19 PM, Sorceress said:

It's my least played individual track in the album. It's so 2010 EDM and the drop is not the most pleasing. And then there is the jarring and unnecessary drum'n'bass ending that is just painful to listen to. But when I listen to the full album, I don't skip it.

It is 90s euro techno trance. I am not sure what you thought 2010s sounded like xD

MuglerHooker

i dont see this mentioned very often about sine waves but it's not just a mathematical symbol for sound and waves,

it's the purest waveform (as in, it doesn't have any harmonics).

there's a theory in music tech that all natural and organic sound is made up of sine waves.

it's a very interesting theory imo

Buy ARTPOP On iTunes

Please delete this thread... every time i see it on homepage I get pissed.  :triggered:

This is one of the best gaga songs, how dare you!

threaten everybody hates chris GIF

angry table GIF

My name isn't Alice

Sorcerer92
32 minutes ago, reversewarhol said:

Why is everyone saying Free Woman is the worst on the album :oprah: Free Woman literally was the original title of Chromatica. There is a reason for that. Remember that hunties:queenga:

Finally a Free Woman stan :bradley: It's my favorite on the album. 

Anyway, I can see why some people wouldn't enjoy SFA. I personally find it to be one of the best ballads she's ever done, but I do think Eltons vocals are a bit scratchy. 

dimitristhe
5 hours ago, reversewarhol said:

Why is everyone saying Free Woman is the worst on the album :oprah: Free Woman literally was the original title of Chromatica. There is a reason for that. Remember that hunties:queenga:

It doesn’t matter if it was the original album name, the song is just not good. The demo was much better. Imo the the album version lacks character, is too generic. 

When we're not together tell me everything's gonna be alright

Archived