đź’™ HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT đź’š

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
opinion

The Fame-Ga vs Ava Max... I Can't Believe How Insanely Simmilar They Are

Economy

Featured Posts

Curunir

The fact that she lowkey has facial features very similar to Gaga's isn't helping her case either :air:

But the hate she gets is unwarranted. She's also praised Gaga multiple times and I find it ridiculous that people are pressed over her not explicitly mentioning Gaga as her inspiration. Reeks of Madonna fans circa 2012 :bear:

• Replies 32
  • Created
  • Last Reply
ALGAYDO
16 hours ago, Chromatography said:

probably because all of you are so annoying about it. i get it, people did the same thing with gaga, but imagine you were ava trying to break into the scene and all people do is make fun of you and call you reductive? it wasn’t nice when madonna did it and it’s certainly not nice when all these little monstrosities do it. let the girl live.

If she would’ve just stated the obvious this wouldn’t be an issue. You know what more annoying that random people making comparisons about two artists? Is that one of the artists is blatantly miming another one’s artistry and pretending they aren’t. Ava knows what she’s doing when she “copies” (not really but for a lack of a better word, let’s just use that one) and doesn’t mention her at all. It gets people talking and I know her and her label love it. 

Karen Smith

All I want to say is that, Gaga never did lipsync, and Ava does. This is how you can see the difference between talent and lack of talent. Periodt.

Archived