Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
rumor

LG7 or another scrapped project?

Gaby15

Featured Posts

Bappi Lahiri is a well-known Indian songwriter and he has spoken several times this year about a possible collab with Gaga.

This year ... "I recorded a song with Akon before we were shut in, composed a few film songs in my home studio during the lockdown, and am waiting for her final approval to collaborate with Lady Gaga,"

https://timesofindia.indiatimes.com/entertainment/hindi/music/news/this-week-that-year-bappi-lahiri-this-gold-is-not-old/articleshow/79459701.cms

Gaga forgot to tell him that the song didn’t make the final cut, or what’s going on?

Is there a possibility he was simply drunk

This was an official message from the Office of the First Lady.

Regina George
1 minute ago, Jill said:

Is there a possibility he was simply drunk

jill.thumb.png.65f4353455e3fcaf9cdaf3c46

TimisaMonster

Getting approval on a collab sounds like he is still waiting to get word back from her team if Gaga accepted...Im guessing like most...she declined lol

Stream my new single, 💜"Heartbeat"💜, on Spotify!

I'm guessing he sampled her and is just waiting for her approval. He makes it osund like he is directly working with her when that is likely not the case. anything for hype I guess? Plus I remember some South Asian Monsters told us a long time ago that this guy is known to lie to the media to create hype around him so...

Archived