Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
opinion

Why Lady Gaga Is A Flop

Economy

Featured Posts

Economy

Inspired by

:poot:

As far as critical acclaim goes she only wins so many awards cuz the the Grammys and other award shows are corrupt and doesn't mean anything. Gaga is like a less extreme version of Beyonce that gets praised for farting

Yeah she sold a lot of records and has like 17 top 10s but that's only because the GP has bad taste

She has a massive fan base but it's actually just a perfect illusion. Most of her fans on GGD actually trash talk her all the time. They aren't actually fans

She pushed the Boundaries and paved the way for artists like Ava Max but only cuz Madonna pushed it first. And Madonna invented controversy and everything else first duh. All claims Madonna copied Marylin Monroe are a reach tbh. Madonna is the Queen not Gaga

Her name is super famous but only because of the Queen song Radio Gaga otherwise her name would never catch on obviously

Also her career is over cuz ARTPOP. Even tho it was 7 years ago it happened so move on, her career is dead and she's forever a flop

ASIB was only successful cuz of Bradly Cooper not Gaga. As a wise man from Azerbaijan @GagaFace who disappeared from GGD without a trace and doesn't wanna be called sis cuz hes straight once said... ASIB smashed, not Gaga, sorry but that is reality:shrug:

8 minutes ago, Economy said:

Most of her fans on GGD actually trash talk her all the time. They aren't actually fans

Plastic Hearts thread today:

Don't Call Me Gaga

Tinnitus15
14 minutes ago, Economy said:

Inspired by

:poot:

As far as critical acclaim goes she only wins so many awards cuz the the Grammys and other award shows are corrupt and doesn't mean anything. Gaga is like a less extreme version of Beyonce that gets praised for farting

Yeah she sold a lot of records and has like 17 top 10s but that's only because the GP has bad taste

She has a massive fan base but it's actually just a perfect illusion. Most of her fans on GGD actually trash talk her all the time. They aren't actually fans

She pushed the Boundaries and paved the way for artists like Ava Max but only cuz Madonna pushed it first. And Madonna invented controversy and everything else first duh. All claims Madonna copied Marylin Monroe are a reach tbh. Madonna is the Queen not Gaga

Her name is super famous but only because of the Queen song Radio Gaga otherwise her name would never catch on obviously

Also her career is over cuz ARTPOP. Even tho it was 7 years ago it happened so move on, her career is dead and she's forever a flop

ASIB was only successful cuz of Bradly Cooper not Gaga. As a wise man from Azerbaijan @GagaFace who disappeared from GGD without a trace and doesn't wanna be called sis cuz hes straight once said... ASIB smashed, not Gaga, sorry but that is reality:shrug:

Wait you are the mexican hot guy...well didn’t expect that 

LGMonster95

Here's another "fact" in that same energy

Not hit song is actually a hit, people just likes songs and artists in general and decide to listen to them 

Pennywise

Giving me Gaga's DWUW tweets energy like: :poot:

YOUR GOD IS NOT HERE MICHAEL NOR WILL HE EVER BE

Okay but wheres your economic threads tho. And now youre invading punkthe mfuk territory. 

Mess at the less extreme beyonce thingy. You kinda spilled tea😅

Economy
2 minutes ago, Killa said:

Okay but wheres your economic threads tho. And now youre invading punkthe mfuk territory. 

Mess at the less extreme beyonce thingy. You kinda spilled tea😅

I do low-key feel like the last few years Gaga also does indeed get critical acclaim for everything she does. That's maybe the one thing I posted I slightly serious in even tho I was also joking :ladyhaha:

But definitely less extreme than Beyonce cuz I feel like the bar is still higher for her. Even tho everyone is on praise Gaga mode of she did something real sh*t it would not be praised whereas Beyonce has to really f*CK up and serve some real big time garbage to actually not receive praise :laughga:

HausOfAntonio

Girl she won an Oscar. PERIOD. 

Tell me ONE girle thats on her level of talent! There is no one. Charts and numbers and promo and followers are cute but they’re not gonna make you a TRICON. TALENT WINS. AND LADY GAGA WON. 

Couldn't agree more with the OP. It's about time someone called her out. She's a fraud, a massive and widespread fraud in fact.

Take away the gorgeous voice, the classical piano skills, the songwriting ability, the general musicianship, the dancing, the theatricality, the groundbreaking fashion sense, the high intelligence, the fearlessness, the endearing goofiness, the social and political activism, the raising of 127m for charity, the millions upon millions of albums and singles sold, the oscar, the grammys, the golden globes, the vmas, the eyes, thighs and ass and what have you got ? An empty shell of a person. How she gets away with it is beyond me.

5 minutes ago, MOT said:

intelligence

it's actually spelled "intelligense"

This was an official message from the Office of the First Lady.

Archived