Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
opinion

Why Lady Gaga Is A Flop

Economy

Featured Posts

20 minutes ago, MOT said:

Take away the gorgeous voice, the classical piano skills, the songwriting ability, the general musicianship, the dancing, the theatricality, the groundbreaking fashion sense, the high intelligence, the fearlessness, the endearing goofiness, the social and political activism, the raising of 127m for charity, the millions upon millions of albums and singles sold, the oscar, the grammys, the golden globes, the vmas, the eyes, thighs and ass and what have you got ? An empty shell of a person. How she gets away with it is beyond me.

:air:

Sarah H
46 minutes ago, MOT said:

Couldn't agree more with the OP. It's about time someone called her out. She's a fraud, a massive and widespread fraud in fact.

Take away the gorgeous voice, the classical piano skills, the songwriting ability, the general musicianship, the dancing, the theatricality, the groundbreaking fashion sense, the high intelligence, the fearlessness, the endearing goofiness, the social and political activism, the raising of 127m for charity, the millions upon millions of albums and singles sold, the oscar, the grammys, the golden globes, the vmas, the eyes, thighs and ass and what have you got ? An empty shell of a person. How she gets away with it is beyond me.

This made me genuinely LOL 

Love it. Her talent and achievements are amazing.

Archived