💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
music news

"Insider" Spills Tea about the promo of Chromatica

Kadikaado

Featured Posts

Kadikaado

En8iip4WMAA2csN?format=png&name=small

Makes lots of sense that the label want what they invested on Chromatica back.

If we can trust this insider or not...  At least they've guessed right the Ariana high note on the VMAS.

I am authistic, so don't be offended if I make a mess sometimes.

1 minute ago, HausOfAntonio said:

So her selling hundreds of thousands of albums worldwide is not money? :oprah:

I don't think it would be enough to pay everybody who's been on the musical process to making Chromatica + her team + inter scope. Guess that's why they're selling as many random merchandise as you can find on her website 🤷🏽‍♂️ also, maybe that's why they didn't make 911 a single worldwide.

Daenerys

This insider has been debunked for well over a year already. DO. NOT. BELIEVE. THEM. 

Daenerys of the House Targaryen, the First of Her Name, The Unburnt, Queen of the Andals, the Rhoynar and the First Men, Queen of Meereen

Kadikaado
1 minute ago, Daenerys said:

This insider has been debunked for well over a year already. DO. NOT. BELIEVE. THEM. 

I didn't know them, I started following a few months ago since they guessed right the VMA performance.

275,000 first-week sales, several VMAs, an American Music Award, two Grammy nominations, a combined 300 million YouTube views of video/audio for the album, record streams for her. I'm sure interscope is doing just fine financially and from a prestige standpoint during and thanks to this era

Don't Call Me Gaga

Daenerys
1 minute ago, Kadikaado said:

I didn't know them, I started following a few months ago since they guessed right the VMA performance.

They only get “info” after they lurk here and ATRL when real info gets spilled from Mr. S or the reliable members here on the forum. They basically gave themselves up right before Chromatica dropped, deleted their account when they got caught, came back and acted like nothing happened and are still going, I guess. 

Daenerys of the House Targaryen, the First of Her Name, The Unburnt, Queen of the Andals, the Rhoynar and the First Men, Queen of Meereen

Kadikaado
2 minutes ago, warholastar said:

I don't think it would be enough to pay everybody who's been on the musical process to making Chromatica + her team + inter scope. Guess that's why they're selling as many random merchandise as you can find on her website 🤷🏽‍♂️ also, maybe that's why they didn't make 911 a single worldwide.

Honestly, USA market may not have been huge, but Gaga is still selling nice numbers, she kept her numbers and increased a little from previous works while the tendency for overall artists is to sell less and less, like Miley selling only 50k on first week and Katy Perry too. Around the world her numbers are still pretty big.

She is not selling loads of singles, but her streaming is very good and it improved a lot.

JunkyardScavenger
4 minutes ago, Daenerys said:

True. They were spamming stuff about multiple dates of Sour Candy MV, Babylon MV since summer. Had a post about Alice performance on VMAs. Also claiming Gaga fighting older versions of herself for 911 MV and Rihanna collab. 

• Admin locked this topic

Archived