🌎 𝔤𝔞𝔤𝔞 𝔡𝔞𝔦𝔩𝔶 𝔰𝔥𝔬𝔭 - 𝔫𝔬𝔴 𝔰𝔥𝔦𝔭𝔭𝔦𝔫𝔤 𝔴𝔬𝔯𝔩𝔡𝔴𝔦𝔡𝔢 🌏

Sign in to follow this  
politics

Pro-Trump Donor Who Gave $2.5 Million Wants His Money Back

BUtterfield 8

5fc0c2f4037cbd001861289f-copy-710x355.jp

A venture capitalist who donated $2.5 million 2 a pro-Trump group that was investigating voter fraud during the election wants his money back because he was frustrated with the group’s efforts.

Fred Eshelman is suing True the Vote Inc. 2 reclaim the money he donated. True the Vote is a vote-monitoring organization based in Houston. According 2 the lawsuit, Eshelman sent the company $2 million on Nov. 5, only 2 days after Election Day when, at that point, no winner had been called yet.

This is also the same point Trump was beginning 2 call voter fraud as Joe Biden continued 2 take key swing states as mail-in votes began 2 be tallied. A week later, Eshelman sent over another $500k 2 help the cause further. 

In the lawsuit, it says that Eshelman “regularly and repeatedly” asked 4 updates on how True the Vote’s investigation was going, but was “consistently met with vague responses, platitudes, & empty promises of follow-up that never occurred.”

It also cites that True the Vote “purported investigation, litigation, & communication efforts in key states.” In asking 4 his refund, True the Vote offered him $1 million as long as Eshelman didn’t sue them. The company has since dropped the lawsuits it had brought in Georgia, Michigan, Pennsylvania, & Wisconsin.

The group’s president & founder, Catherine Engelbrecht, said “barriers to advancing our arguments, coupled with constraints on time” were 2 blame in the group’s failed attempts 2 find voter fraud. 

Source

• LMAO 18

Pennywise

See when you do clownery... the clown bites back

would know :billie:

Spoiler

pennywise stephen king GIF by Maudit

YOUR GOD IS NOT HERE MICHAEL NOR WILL HE EVER BE
  • LMAO 4
  • YAAAS 2

Jill

Supporting a spiled brat whilst acting like a spoiled brat. I wouldn't expect better from a rich person.

Love Story at midnight 💛💛
  • Like 5
  • LMAO 1

Bonkers

He should have saved that 2.5 million to help pay for the tax bill daddy Joe is going to send him next year. 

:huntyga:

Remember to like and subscribe, and click on the bell icon to get the latest updates
  • Like 1
  • LMAO 2
  • YAAAS 4

Jill

Btw are we gonna talk about the many times the number "2" appears in this article :rip: 

• Like 2
  • LMAO 3
  • Shook 1
  • Thanks 3

ToxicHot

Trump probably doesn’t care whatsoever. His whole career has been based on fraud. :laughga:

Formerly known as the infamous xxPaperGangsta.
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1

BUtterfield 8
Just now, Jill said:

Btw are we gonna talk about the many times the number "2" appears in this article :rip: 

Since we can’t post the full article, I try to add less words by shortening them 

• Like 2
  • Love 1
  • Thanks 1

Jill
1 minute ago, BUtterfield 8 said:

Since we can’t post the full article, I try to add less words by shortening them 

Oh ok. I was very confused lol

Economy
15 minutes ago, Jill said:

Supporting a spiled brat whilst acting like a spoiled brat. I wouldn't expect better from a rich person.

A person being rich doesn't mean they have to be a brat

Heck Gaga is a rich person and most ppl on this site borderline worship her

Lion Heart

All the 2 are making this unreadable. 

Jill
59 minutes ago, Economy said:

A person being rich doesn't mean they have to be a brat

Heck Gaga is a rich person and most ppl on this site borderline worship her

If you're as rich as Gaga and donate to the Republicans, you're trash. But I'm not talking about rich as in Gaga rich, I'm talking billionaire rich, or the rich people that earned their wealth through the explotation of others. And although Gaga by herself is directly innocent on this issue, you can argue the system made her rich partly through the explotation of others, but that's another different and bigger topic.

Edited by Jill
  • Like 2

TimisaMonster

Let it be a reminder to not support stupid ****...:yennefer: Trump supporters seethe and feel regret only when they want money back or they get sick...its so hypocritical 

Stream my new single 🔥"Sapphire Phoenix"🔥 on Spotify!

Kadikaado

This money was all spent on cheetos and hookers by now.

I am authistic, so don't be offended if I make a mess sometimes.
  • LMAO 4