life

Gaga @valentino.beauty

Blastertoyo

Featured Posts

• Replies 49
  • Created
  • Last Reply
littlepotter

You know ive been defending her this whole time but at this point her page really has started looking like an influencer, brand deal after brand deal :smh:

chaeri pls

MaryJaneHolland
Just now, littlepotter said:

You know ive been defending her this whole time but at this point her page really has started looking like an influencer, brand deal after brand deal :smh:

And she had the absolute nerve to mock influencers on Halloween :air: 

The bar is on the floor...

littlepotter
1 minute ago, MaryJaneHolland said:

And she had the absolute nerve to mock influencers on Halloween :air: 

The bar is on the floor...

What i dont remember :air:

chaeri pls

Teletubby
1 minute ago, littlepotter said:

she still doesn't do it 
ezgif-6-562dacce2ed8.gif

i'm just a baby and @Juanlittlem is my ❀*·ꕤ. ☁️eternal enemy🌩️。˚❀

MaryJaneHolland
2 minutes ago, littlepotter said:

What i dont remember :air:

That voting video with the brown hair with Sour Candy playing in the background :air:

The caption wrote "This Halloween I'm influencing you to..." :air: 

Reality
6 minutes ago, littlepotter said:

It gets harder and harder everyday :giveup: 

🖤👹

MoonIight

"Music not the bling", then why all you have been doing lately is promoting things you said are "shallow to your existence" 5 years ago? :bear: She really stomped on every sentence she said back then as soon as she started getting more attention again. :bear:

1 minute ago, MoonIight said:

"Music not the bling", then why all you have been doing lately is promoting things you said are "shallow to your existence" 5 years ago? :bear:

You completely misunderstood what she said 5 years ago and took it out of context.

Anyway, while you guys are here, please take a second to like and comment on this Valentino ad on TikTok, I'd really appreciate it! https://www.tiktok.com/@gagadaily/video/6899117774908525826

Blastertoyo
3 minutes ago, MoonIight said:

"Music not the bling", then why all you have been doing lately is promoting things you said are "shallow to your existence" 5 years ago? :bear: She really stomped on every sentence she said back then as soon as she started getting more attention again. :bear:

Well then she became Shallow.mp3 to her existence I guess 

please enlighten me to death

Archived