Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
life

Gaga @valentino.beauty

Blastertoyo

Featured Posts

Helxig

Y'all know she doesn't really use social media these days :shrug:  obviously she's only gonna post things she feels she has to. And a random selfie here and there when she feels like it. Idk why y'all keep expecting and expecting and expecting promo when you know it aint gonna happen. Setting yourselves up for disappointment

I'll be myself until they fūcking close the coffin.

• Replies 49
  • Created
  • Last Reply
MaryJaneHolland
11 hours ago, LGMonster95 said:

I swear some of you are intentionally taking things out of context just to **** on her because she is not promoting the album. Yes she doesn't like selling perfumes if she is forced to do it just for the money, she doesn't like to throw her image in things that she doesn't believe, that was the message that she was sending 5 years ago.

How does one believe in a perfume? It's a... bottle of liquid :air:

We all know what she meant 5 years ago, it's just easy to flip it and say what you said.

LGMonster95
3 hours ago, MaryJaneHolland said:

How does one believe in a perfume? It's a... bottle of liquid :air:

We all know what she meant 5 years ago, it's just easy to flip it and say what you said.

Back then her manager was overworking her for money in time when she was depressed and physically tired, if you actually heard that interview she clearly stated that she doesn't want to throw her image into stuff only for making more money and shake people's hands. The perfumes on itself is maybe only a "bottle of liquid" now you don't see Gaga in Voce Viva go like "Oh here's a perfume, go buy it", she's using the perfume and the ad of that perfume to send a powerful message that she always believed in which was seen already by millions of people and I even saw articles in my country talking about her ad and interview even more than the perfume itself, so It's working. It's not easy to flip is just the reality that she used to do stuff that she didn't want back then. And if you want even more proof that this is what she's really doing then go watch some of her interviews about Haus Labs aswell, she said that she believes and cares in the message that she's sending with the makeup much more than makeup itself, It's not hard to believe her in this because she has always used her voice to lift people up.

CookieHWilson
On 11/29/2020 at 12:03 AM, LGMonster95 said:

I swear some of you are intentionally taking things out of context just to **** on her because she is not promoting the album. Yes she doesn't like selling perfumes if she is forced to do it just for the money, she doesn't like to throw her image in things that she doesn't believe, that was the message that she was sending 5 years ago. As for the already over used and tired excuse with "Music not the bling" she's still right about that because she actually had so many opportunities to actually make more money which she didn't take but what some of you don't seem to know is that, you also need "the bling" to survive in the business that she has because beside everything she's also a business woman....

If she cares that much about making more money then she must really suck at making them with the opportunities that she had because she's not promoting her album which means she's not getting more money from it aswell too

Well that “[...]like selling ****ing perfumes” line during ARTPOP era was rebellious. Now she is the norm to me

Insta: pierfedericomiozzo

Archived