life

Gaga @valentino.beauty

Blastertoyo

Featured Posts

• Replies 49
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Regina George

If you didn't know she released an album few months ago you wouldn't be able to tell only by looking at her instagram :bradley: 

littlepotter
18 minutes ago, MaryJaneHolland said:

That voting video with the brown hair with Sour Candy playing in the background :air:

The caption wrote "This Halloween I'm influencing you to..." :air: 

Omg i forgor about that whole era :lmao:

chaeri pls

25 minutes ago, r4therupbeat said:

7th instagram post in a row of a brand deal. Promo queen indeed:ally:

Wish she'd have a brand deal with Chromatica:bradley:

Don't Call Me Gaga

Babylon98
1 minute ago, JRCF29 said:

Wish she'd have a brand deal with Chromatica:bradley:

We do, it's the Sine From Above commercial.

PxA limited

Couldn't be more basic this Valentino c?ap.

And why is she always the last one to post something that she did? like lol

Brainiac

I'm the last person on this forum probably to complain about stuff like this, but honestly, it's getting a little exhausting at this point. It's not a good look that almost all of her recent posts are paid promotions or for her own products. I'm starting to think some members here are right when they say she's lost passion in the music she puts out. If you compare how she talked about and promoted Chromatica to Born This Way it's like a completely different person.

LGMonster95
22 minutes ago, MoonIight said:

"Music not the bling", then why all you have been doing lately is promoting things you said are "shallow to your existence" 5 years ago? :bear: She really stomped on every sentence she said back then as soon as she started getting more attention again. :bear:

I swear some of you are intentionally taking things out of context just to **** on her because she is not promoting the album. Yes she doesn't like selling perfumes if she is forced to do it just for the money, she doesn't like to throw her image in things that she doesn't believe, that was the message that she was sending 5 years ago. As for the already over used and tired excuse with "Music not the bling" she's still right about that because she actually had so many opportunities to actually make more money which she didn't take but what some of you don't seem to know is that, you also need "the bling" to survive in the business that she has because beside everything she's also a business woman....

If she cares that much about making more money then she must really suck at making them with the opportunities that she had because she's not promoting her album which means she's not getting more money from it aswell too

freebit
25 minutes ago, Brainiac said:

I'm the last person on this forum probably to complain about stuff like this, but honestly, it's getting a little exhausting at this point. It's not a good look that almost all of her recent posts are paid promotions or for her own products. I'm starting to think some members here are right when they say she's lost passion in the music she puts out. If you compare how she talked about and promoted Chromatica to Born This Way it's like a completely different person.

How is this exhausting? More boring than anything else. Like, I get you, she's been far less active in regards to music, but Valentino's got nothing to do with that. 

I don't think a lot of you guys realize it's really good for her (as a celebrity) for her to be in league with a label like Valentino. You guys act like she's doing a brand deal with Fashion Nova or something. :smh: If she's one of their ambassdors, she's going to get a lot more visibility. For example, half the reason Sophia Turner scored a bunch of covers post GOT is because she's one of LV's ambassdors/muses/whatever. Plus, at least Valentino actually makes beautiful dresses (not tragic ones like the aforementioned LV). Same thing Bella Hadid and Dior if we are to be honest. I also remember Michelle Williams getting scoring big magazine covers because of this too (and she's super low profile for a big actress and probably wouldn't have otherwise bothered trying to book the September cover of Vanity Fair on her own). I don't know if she's officially one Valentino's girls, but I think as long as Pierpaolo Piccioli is designing there, I'm kind of cool with her doing that tbh. 

As we know, the big money is not in releasing a new album, but in concerts / tours, which is not possible this year. I think she has a lot of fixed costs because of her permanent staff, so I’m glad she had several good promo/ad offers this year. Only she could give the fans a little more content... :selena:

Archived