Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
music news

Zara Larsson about her upcoming album Poster Girl

Teletubby

Featured Posts

Teletubby

“If you like what I have released before you will also enjoy Poster Girl. I have given this album a lot of thought, and now I finally feel ready to release it. Poster Girl has highs and lows, just like life, and I have written it with people whom I really love.”

"The title track is really about weed, another love song so to speak, as I don’t want to be the poster girl for it, but I do love it. The album title itself refers to me wanting to be the poster girl for many things, while also being a private person my Instagram followers don’t actually know. There is a complexity to a person that cannot be printed onto a poster, but then again it’s not up to me whether I’m a poster girl or not.”

Poster Girl is expected to be released in early 2021

Zara interview with The Forumist https://theforumist.com/crazy-in-love/
Photoshoot by John Scarisbrick
8B2A0690_FINAL.jpg?w=1000&ssl=18B2A0647_FINAL-lowres.jpg?w=1000&ssl=18B2A0156_FINAL.jpg?resize=683,1024&ssl=18B2A0353_FINAL.jpg?resize=683,1024&ssl=18B2A0482_FINAL.jpg?resize=683,1024&ssl=18B2A0864_FINAL.jpg?resize=683,1024&ssl=18B2A0882_FINAL.jpg?resize=683,1024&ssl=1

i'm just a baby and @Juanlittlem is my ❀*·ꕤ. ☁️eternal enemy🌩️。˚❀

Kadikaado
1 hour ago, 777777777777777777 said:

while also being a private person my Instagram followers don’t actually know.

That sounds like justwhat  EVERY instagrammer says. lol

I am authistic, so don't be offended if I make a mess sometimes.

omg these are some of the most atrocious photos

i swear she is talented but somehow things dont really work out. That album descreption is a joke. smh

Ryusei
11 hours ago, ZiggyZiggs said:

wasnt her album supposed to be called Love Me Land

No thats just a single, it‘s been called Poster Girl for a while now

Musery

Blastertoyo
2 hours ago, Killa said:

omg these are some of the most atrocious photos

8B2A0864_FINAL.jpg?resize=683,1024&ssl=1

:huntyga:
79-B17-A84-73-FC-4-B44-B3-BD-16-C8-A9126

:ladyhaha:

please enlighten me to death

ZiggyZiggs
4 hours ago, Ryusei said:

No thats just a single, it‘s been called Poster Girl for a while now

pretty sure she said the album would be called love me land and called it the title track when she dropped it. i remember vividly cuz i thought it was strange and not a very good name for an album.

poster girl is a **** name for an album too lol and her description is god awful. that photo shoot is truly terrible too :air: 

GeeYewWhai

Some artists are just so full of themselves. Just make good music, stoped with pseudo woke contrived poster girl bs

Nothing Happened

BlingNotTheMusic

Honestly I'm so stoked. She has an impeccable voice, sings live, writes her music, and delivers quality bops with smart lyrics. Love all her songs so far except for "Ruin My Life".

bloody g

all i can focus on is this dreadful photoshoot, i will listen to it tho

『𝐟𝐚𝐭𝐞 𝐜𝐚𝐧𝐧𝐨𝐭 𝐛𝐞 𝐜𝐡𝐚𝐧𝐠𝐞𝐝』

Economy

So staged. No way she's actually dressed like that for Thanksgiving. Moment pic was taken she went to go change to something more comfortable :toofunny:

I'm sure Gaga has done that a million times also during her career phase of always only show ur self with something extravagant :ladyhaha:

Archived