Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
other

To the ones blaming Gaga...

Guillaume Hamon

Featured Posts

Guillaume Hamon

:ally:  :queenga: :huntyga:   :stalkga:

Before to bash mommy for not doing everything you wished for:

Don't forget gaga gave a killer medley at the VMAs...

With 911 surely being her best video since the BTW era...

While preparing a stadium tour to go with...

The "come-back to EDM" album many of us asked for years...

Meanwhile also getting ready to spoil us with more legendary movie performances Ă  la Cher, Streisand or Garland...

And actually caring for us with non-stop love, support and great messages since she started in 2008...

After investing herself in WAY more important causes than our stans expectations such as the last US election, BLM or the fight against COVID.

All that even if she had to battle her fybro'.

Cheers y'all! :vegas::vegas:

• Replies 57
  • Created
  • Last Reply
xoxo Craig

What Gaga said: "to hell with the music industry. Social justice and human rights matter way more than what my album does. Lemme put things on hold while I be a voice for those who do not have the same influence as I."

End Racism Now

Pennywise

Me after seeing the millionth post about this:
tenor.gif
Me on the inside:
tenor.gif 

YOUR GOD IS NOT HERE MICHAEL NOR WILL HE EVER BE

1 minute ago, xoxo Craig said:

What Gaga said: "to hell with the music industry. Social justice and human rights matter way more than what my album does. Lemme put things on hold while I be a voice for those who do not have the same influence as I."

bUt ShE uSeD to UsE MuSiC For THat!!!!1!!1!one

This was an official message from the Office of the First Lady.

Guillaume Hamon
3 minutes ago, Pennywise said:

Me after seeing the millionth post about this:
tenor.gif
Me on the inside:
tenor.gif 

True but... As long as these are needed because of people having an "out of this World"  level of expectation...

:vegas::vegas:

Pennywise
1 minute ago, Guillaume Hamon said:

True but... As long as these are needed because of people having an "out of this World"  level of expectation...

:vegas::vegas:

oh don't mind me, I'm just clowning instead of sitting down and doing my coursework rn :flop:

YOUR GOD IS NOT HERE MICHAEL NOR WILL HE EVER BE

Guillaume Hamon
7 minutes ago, Blastertoyo said:

Cant forget her highly anticipated make up line

haus labs 

:enigma:

I didn't place it there cause folks were disappointed by it but, actually, even a gaga make up line was also a wish coming true for some monsters. :ladyhaha:

Blastertoyo
Just now, Guillaume Hamon said:

I didn't place it there cause folks were disappointed by it but, actually, even a gaga make up line was also a dream coming true for some monsters. :ladyhaha:

People aren’t disappointed by the existence of it, just that some of the products haven’t met expectations and the frequency of promo and releases in comparison to everything else

please enlighten me to death

Guillaume Hamon
1 minute ago, Blastertoyo said:

People aren’t disappointed by the existence of it, just that some of the products haven’t met expectations and the frequency of promo and releases in comparison to everything else

True there's still hope for it even among all the hauslab bashing. :)

r4therupbeat
24 minutes ago, Guillaume Hamon said:

After investing herself in WAY more important causes than our stans expectations such as the last US election, BLM or the fight against COVID.

Cheers y'all! :vegas::vegas:

I-

every single other pop star was involved with ALL this and still managed to promote, engage with their fans about their music, they post 24/7 etc. There is something going on for sure. I was on this site during her ARTPOP hiatus and a lot of fans never came back. I am still here because of her talent, however her attitude and her desire to keep people who work for her that cannot help her roll out a normal era but are just her friends is beyond me at this point..

Honestly, as much as I wished there was more Chromatica stuff, what's really been turning me off  is the disconnection from fans. If she could stop promoting her album cause of a pandemic, she should also stop trying to sell us ****.

For the first time ever I had to turn off her social media post notifications because I don't give two shits about some makeup sale, an election that's from a country I don't even live in or some grandma perfume...

Guillaume Hamon
1 minute ago, r4therupbeat said:

I-

every single other pop star was involved with ALL this and still managed to promote, engage with their fans about their music, they post 24/7 etc. There is something going on for sure. I was on this site during her ARTPOP hiatus and a lot of fans never came back. I am still here because of her talent, however her attitude and her desire to keep people who work for her that cannot help her roll out a normal era but are just her friends is beyond me at this point..

I don't think other popstars did as much as her for these causes. For one independently maybe but for all of these I'm not sure.

Honestly she already served more videos than for the ARTPOP era and Bloodpop was saying that the era launched at the VMAs so maybe there are still more to come. Let's wait and seen. And hope lol!:D 

I agree she should sometimes work out of her circles more tho! :D 

3 minutes ago, juede said:

Honestly, as much as I wished there was more Chromatica stuff, what's really been turning me off  is the disconnection from fans. If she could stop promoting her album cause of a pandemic, she should also stop trying to sell us ****.

For the first time ever I had to turn off her social media post notifications because I don't give two shits about some makeup sale, an election that's from a country I don't even live in or some grandma perfume...

I remember reading that album and single sales were down with the pandemic, maybe she planned to wait for a better "moment" for music? That could be a smart strategy to wait some months to relaunch the era, I doubt she fully gave up on it seing Bloodpop was talking about the launch of the era 2 months ago.

Yeah I understand side projects are not fascinating, I guess we were supposed to have all of that in the middle of the music related era then all of the last was postponed... I'm sure folks would have easily deal with the rest if it was mixed with Chromatica steps but here you can tell folks are pissed. :/ 

MessyTop
22 minutes ago, juede said:

Guuuuurl, I don’t like HL either, but be careful: any HL bashing or joke gets you warning points. I learned my lesson. I stay away from commenting anything HL. People hit that report button so fast. 

Archived