đź’“ DAWN OF CHROMATICA đź’“

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
other

To the ones blaming Gaga...

Guillaume Hamon

Featured Posts

1 hour ago, r4therupbeat said:

Richy is a professional 'Dancer' who happened to become her choreographer after laurieann and gaga parted ways. None of his dance moves became easy for gaga or became iconic post Bookmark, quite the opposite. 

being professional does not make them competent. Sarah :deadbanana: I think everyone knows so I don't think that I need to comment on that and Bobby can only book gigs to this day since that was his role next to Troy who knew how to promote her back then. Her team did not know about Spotify playlisting until very late, posted Chromatica II instead of 911 on her YouTube so it did not chart, do not know how radio works, always upload videos from performances extremely late. I could go on and on. 

The only reason Gaga is where she is it is owed to herself and her talent. She could be x10 bigger without people who hold her back because of lack of how the industry works and that's that.

Besides the majority of your complaints being her label teams' decisions and mistakes.Here's a question:

How the hell do YOU know what Gaga wants (for herself, her Haus, her career, or her goals and dreams) and that the Haus isn't accomplishing these things to her satisfaction????

"She's an intellectual, your honor"

• Replies 57
  • Created
  • Last Reply
23 hours ago, Pharamon said:

The real question is... what do YOU want Gaga to become or be? She will never be the biggest star on this planet again...thats a fact...so she stopped chasing that and ever since she's happier.

Tbh, being the biggest star on the planet is just a trend anyways. Gaga is an icon/legend and is on her own level. Will Miley, Taylor, Britney, Beyonce or even at this point Rihanna be the biggest stars on the planet again? Nope, because the whole "biggest star" is a passing phase by the music/entertainment industry.

1 hour ago, r4therupbeat said:

edfkkkb6ubw31.png 

Edit: Nobody said to stop communicating with them. just move on and work with people who are good at their job. simple as

The fact that:

* Gaga loves imperfect makeup

* has a mirror and approved of this look 

* Sarah has been responsible for every 👏 single 👏 look (every single event, project, film and award-winning tv work) since 2014...

...and yet, you reliably post random off-duty pics as "proof" of what exactly?, just confirms that you are a petty af person with an irrational hate for this woman.

36 minutes ago, JOSHMATICA said:

Tbh, being the biggest star on the planet is just a trend anyways. Gaga is an icon/legend and is on her own level. Will Miley, Taylor, Britney, Beyonce or even at this point Rihanna be the biggest stars on the planet again? Nope, because the whole "biggest star" is a passing phase by the music/entertainment industry.

Yeah, everyone "peaks" . All you can do is shine so bright, people won't forget you existed. Be iconic. Secure your legacy. 

Suspiria
2 hours ago, r4therupbeat said:

Richy is a professional 'Dancer' who happened to become her choreographer after laurieann and gaga parted ways. None of his dance moves became easy for gaga or became iconic post Bookmark, quite the opposite. 

being professional does not make them competent. Sarah :deadbanana: I think everyone knows so I don't think that I need to comment on that and Bobby can only book gigs to this day since that was his role next to Troy who knew how to promote her back then. Her team did not know about Spotify playlisting until very late, posted Chromatica II instead of 911 on her YouTube so it did not chart, do not know how radio works, always upload videos from performances extremely late. I could go on and on. 

The only reason Gaga is where she is it is owed to herself and her talent. She could be x10 bigger without people who hold her back because of lack of how the industry works and that's that.

It's clear she doesn't want fame anymore, and she's already won all the awards/acclaim/no. 1s. She already has the status and Hollywood connections to maintain her position in that society. She knows her fans will give give her their money no matter what she puts out, and the GP/critics didn't really appreciate the details and effort when she did try hard anyway, so why bother maintaining the same super high standard if she can maintain the same lifestyle without trying that hard?

If she raises the bar, all that changes is that fans (who will always buy her stuff anyway) will expect her to maintain that standard. If the bar is on the floor, then we will appreciate it much more when she does put a little effort in, than if the bar is always high.

Simply put, I think she's complacent. Sad, but understandable.

Justin Drew Bieber

edfkkkb6ubw31.png 

Edit: Nobody said to stop communicating with them. just move on and work with people who are good at their job. simple as

This was for Halloween, can someone please show Mr. Upbeat the several other slays Sarah has done for Gaga throughout her career? Because I’m too lazy :yennefer:

r4therupbeat
1 hour ago, KNJ said:

The fact that:

* Gaga loves imperfect makeup

* has a mirror and approved of this look 

* Sarah has been responsible for every 👏 single 👏 look (every single event, project, film and award-winning tv work) since 2014...

...and yet, you reliably post random off-duty pics as "proof" of what exactly?, just confirms that you are a petty af person with an irrational hate for this woman.

nah im just not a yes man or delusional. just because she can do soft red carpet looks it doesn't mean she is excused. Gaga is not Charli xcx. she deserves the best of the best. if you don't have high standards for your fave that's on you Election 2020 Ok GIF by CBS News

7 minutes ago, r4therupbeat said:

nah im just not a yes man or delusional. just because she can do soft red carpet looks it doesn't mean she is excused. Gaga is not Charli xcx. she deserves the best of the best. if you don't have high standards for your fave that's on you Election 2020 Ok GIF by CBS News

Sarah did all the countess looks in american horror story and she also did the met gala look and many more stop being a petty hater 

Who said Gaga (the client) didn't want a soft red carpet look tho? She's done so much more than that and you know it.

What's delusional is thinking you know exactly what Gaga wants and needs. Gaga does what she wants to do and looks how she wants to look. She chose Sarah. She promoted her to her one and only mua and even started a business with her.

I don't know what this anger you're always projecting onto this woman is about, but I hope you get help for it.  Cuz she's not going anywhere 

vitoburrrito
On 11/28/2020 at 2:21 PM, juede said:

Honestly, as much as I wished there was more Chromatica stuff, what's really been turning me off  is the disconnection from fans. If she could stop promoting her album cause of a pandemic, she should also stop trying to sell us ****.

For the first time ever I had to turn off her social media post notifications because I don't give two shits about some makeup sale, an election that's from a country I don't even live in or some grandma perfume...

Tbh, if I were Gaga and I saw some of the fans comments on this site...I’d distance myself too. She’d have very low self esteem. 

r4therupbeat
3 hours ago, vitoburrrito said:

Tbh, if I were Gaga and I saw some of the fans comments on this site...I’d distance myself too. She’d have very low self esteem. 

I'm sure she cries at home thinking some fans think she can get a better MUA:ladyhaha:

Guillaume Hamon
13 hours ago, rafamaia said:

was gaga herself who wrote this post? gaga r u there?

No I swear I'm not a neo-Boris account. :ally:

Archived