💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
music news

Bandida is censored

Kadikaado

Featured Posts

Kadikaado

Pabllo Vittar's new music video was censored AGAIN. Pabllo Vittar is under a campaign trying to censor any music video she releases. Besides the duct tape bikinis there's nothing to be censored, music videos in Brazil are usually as hot as this one or much more. There's a conservatorship wave in Youtube Brasil targeting LGBTQIA+ musicians that are gaining lots of space in media.

Currently Pabllo Vittar is the second biggest pop star in Brazil, only after Anitta. Between the usual radio boycotts they are doing their best to stop their success.

I am authistic, so don't be offended if I make a mess sometimes.

I honestly don't see a single problem with showing titties. They're a part of our bodies wtf. Stuff like this are why children, for example, are abused and they don't know how to react to it or defend themselves.

This was an official message from the Office of the First Lady.

Regina George

I don't see any problem with the video. I like it.

But I have to say something and please don't drag me y'all.. Their (I don't know which pronounces they use) voice is so annoying I can't even listen to it for one minute straight literally.. 

Kadikaado
7 minutes ago, Regina George said:

I don't see any problem with the video. I like it.

But I have to say something and please don't drag me y'all.. Their (I don't know which pronounces they use) voice is so annoying I can't even listen to it for one minute straight literally.. 

OMG. So many people complain about Pabllo's voice. I used to not like her voice, but I grew fond of it and I love it nowadays. It's a very specific voice. Funny thing, she sounds totally different singing in english.

Pabllo's pronoms is any said with respect. Pabllo is a dragqueen, therefore a him, but in drag you usually call Pabllo a her.

Regina George
2 minutes ago, Kadikaado said:

OMG. So many people complain about Pabllo's voice. I used to not like her voice, but I grew fond of it and I love it nowadays. It's a very specific voice. Funny thing, she sounds totally different singing in english.

Pabllo's pronoms is any said with respect. Pabllo is a dragqueen, therefore a him, but in drag you usually call Pabllo a her.

I don't know what it is honestly.. There's something that just annoys me whenever I hear her sing.. It's not that I don't like her or something it's just that I honestly can't listen to her.. :cryga:

Kadikaado
Just now, Regina George said:

I don't know what it is honestly.. There's something that just annoys me whenever I hear her sing.. It's not that I don't like her or something it's just that I honestly can't listen to her.. :cryga:

Her voice sounds like the voice of a castrato. It's really different.

free the titiessss

free the drag queens

stop this nonesense

wtf :saladga:

Je ne parle pas français but I can padam if you like

45 minutes ago, Kadikaado said:

What are u saying.. :flop:.  Pabblo sounds mostly nasal and the voice is a bit too bright and constricted. Tho its became iconic and very recognizable. 

But castrato is a whole other thing and we have no documentation to give such a statment so no need to invent facts. 

I missed the censorship. Whats the time stamp? 

dynamite
55 minutes ago, Kadikaado said:

1 minute ago, Killa said:

What are u saying.. :flop:.  Pabblo sounds mostly nasal and the voice is a bit too bright and constricted. Tho its became iconic and very recognizable. 

But castrato is a whole other thing and we have no documentation to give such a statment so no need to invent facts. 

Omg it's actually a legit terminology? I thought you meant they sound like they've been castrated :toofunny:

Kadikaado
8 minutes ago, Killa said:

Kadikaado
9 minutes ago, Killa said:

They removed the video from searches, You can find reactors reacting to it, but you can't find it by a regular search. It's not promoted and can't profit from views.

RepentingSinner
1 hour ago, Kadikaado said:

Currently Pabllo Vittar is the second biggest pop star in Brazil, only after Anitta.

Source?

RepentingSinner
12 minutes ago, Killa said:

I don't think they meant Pabllo was a castrato, just thats what their voice reminds them of.

Kadikaado
1 minute ago, RepentingSinner said:

Source?

Streaming, youtube views? There are bigger acts in country music or funk, but POP music she is the second biggest star.

10 minutes ago, Kadikaado said:

Literally the only recording.. What in moreschi voice is comparable to pabblo. I wont derail the thread no more tho. 

Archived