💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
opinion

A Chromatica Sequel

LittleMonster20

Chromatica Sequel  

55 members have voted

1. 1. Do you think we’ll get a Chromatica Sequel?

• Yes, I think so
    • I’m not sure
    • No, probably not

Featured Posts

LittleMonster20

Do you think it’s possible Gaga will release a sequel to Chromatica, sort of like The Fame Monster to The Fame?

We have multiple songs and even some titles that were apparently supposed to be on Chromatica e.g. the SOPHIE tracks, Nymphomaniac, Spectrum, Thunderstorm, Summer Nights etc.

What do you think?

I think, especially if the tour is still happening it will be good to release some more material this era. What do you think?

numb the flame

If anything I see a reissue around the time of the grammy's so Interscope can slap a big old "Grammy Nominated/Winner" hype sticker on the front with a couple new tracks but that's it. I don't see a TF / TFM type situation happening again. 

Anderson123

The theme of the album has the potential for there to be a sequel so I hope they have something in mind before the Chromatica Tour is safe to attend. It'd be really cool if Part 2 were more techno sound given the 90s house we've gotten first but I'll just assume nothing is happening for now, better that way.

asfittingasmcqueen

Given the current context, a sequel seems far fetched

However (and If the tour is still going), I can see a reissue with all of the remixes, deluxe tracks and maybe an extra song (similar to what The Cure was for Joanne)

HausOfAntonio

I hope so because I would love to hear more from her with the Chromatica vibe, but also with her film projects I do think its unlikely. 

Kadikaado
1 hour ago, LittleMonster20 said:

Do you think it’s possible Gaga will release a sequel to Chromatica, sort of like The Fame Monster to The Fame?

We have multiple songs and even some titles that were apparently supposed to be on Chromatica e.g. the SOPHIE tracks, Nymphomaniac, Spectrum, Thunderstorm, Summer Nights etc.

What do you think?

I think, especially if the tour is still happening it will be good to release some more material this era. What do you think?

There's also a song called All The Lovers (which I find it weird because it's one of the most famous songs of Kylie and the one that names her fanbase).

They also said in the cover hair hair is rainbow colored.

I am authistic, so don't be offended if I make a mess sometimes.

Archived