Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
music news

Miley Cyrus Places Three PH Tracks on Kworb Top 500

JRCF29

Featured Posts

Miley Cyrus' much-anticipated rock album Plastic Hearts dropped on Friday, 11/27, and fans and critics alike have embraced the set with open arms.

Featuring collaborations with rock and roll legends like Joan Jett (who loves Rock and Roll) and Billy Idol (emphasis on IDOL), as well as Fleetwood Mac frontwoman Stevie Nicks, the former Disney star's first LP since 2017's country-and-folk-tinged Younger Now currently holds a 79 on Metacritic, indicating generally favorable reviews. 

Commercially, the album posted the 7th-biggest opening for a female album (on Sporify) in the calendar year with 18 million streams. Though this total puts her well behind folklore's 80+ million, it does represent Cyrus' biggest bow on that platform. 

YouTube views have also been piling up, with three tracks standing out as fan favorites: Dua Lipa collaboration Prisoner, ballad Angels Like You, and lead single Midnight Sky are the 151st, 224th, and 357th most streamed music videos/audios on the platform today.

Don't Call Me Gaga

JoanneMonster

I'm always very "music not the bling", but she deserves to be on the top of everyting right now

I See You

She deserves it. The album slaps

This was an official message from the Office of the First Lady.

HausOfAntonio

Wow the streams are really underwhelming. She deserves SO much better actually serving us quality. 

Blastertoyo
1 hour ago, Jester said:

Just realized the album covers this year are either pink or b&w :ally:

Positions is green 

please enlighten me to death

Archived