• Replies 349
  • Created
  • Last Reply

As long as it doesn't leak and it's true I'm happy

no i'm googling it

3 minutes ago, Little99 said:

Pop a 911

1 hour ago, MaryJaneHolland said:

If you really think she will start promoting a year after the album is out and already OUT of all charts...

thumb_just-nod-and-smile-yall-54986265.p

Ya know what would restart the era?

A b-side :flutter:

LaMaisonGaga

she has a lot of things up her sleeve but nobody knows why she won't press the release button.

lamaisongaga.com

MaryJaneHolland
39 minutes ago, YASKALE said:

Ya know what would restart the era?

A b-side :flutter:

A re-issue is the only way to "restart" the era, but only if it gets proper promotion.

LittleMonster20

Wasn’t there a Free Woman video too filmed at the same time? I really hope we’ll get more visuals so I believe it! It would explain why she’s so quiet.

She was really quiet this summer, turns out she was working and planning on the 911 video and the VMA’s. So now that the 911 era and the elections are over, and we have the MAMA’s soon where she might perform I think it’s possible to revive the era. So we might have a Sour Candy video and a Babylon video AND maybe a Free Woman and Alice video?! I WANT TO BELIEVE.

TimisaMonster

If the good sister knows what's good for her...this 3rd relaunch of the era will be with an Alice video :yennefer:

Stream my new single, 💜"Heartbeat"💜, on Spotify!

Kadikaado

The rumour I read by the "insiders" was: music video for Babylon filmed in 2019, Sine From Above short filme with: Alice > Replay and Sine From Above. They had a print that someone tried to upload some of her promo on youtube that someone showed earlier in this thread with looks of the album cover and this video was blocked for containing content from Sine From Above and that the video is licensed aready. There's also tea that Free Woman music video was shot for Chromatica TV, but it scrapped because it looked basic and they decided to shoot 911 instead.

They also said there was plans to shoot Fun Tonight video because that's allegedly Gaga's favorite song.

I hope it's either Alice or Sour Candy and that she atends the MAMA.

I am authistic, so don't be offended if I make a mess sometimes.

Justin Drew Bieber

We’re not getting anything, don’t get your hopes up and you won’t meltdown.

PropaGaga
2 hours ago, CHROMATICON said:

Also, I remember some insiders claiming Gaga had already 5 songs with visuals. Stupid Love, Rain On Me, Babylon, Fun Tonight and Free Woman

This isn't entirely true. According to a makeup artist who worked on "Stupid Love" and was later contracted to assist on further shoots, the plan was to shoot 5 more music videos. At the time of their post, the makeup artist had mentioned they would be on set with Gaga the following week, which is when "Rain On Me" and the shoot with Nick Knight ended up taking place. Word is they were prepping the 4th video and they never began filming because the L.A. lockdown was announced, although some "insiders" have said they had begun filming and that the video was simply unfinished. Either way, this meant Gaga only had three finished videos (Stupid Love, Rain On Me, and the untitled Nick Knight project) under her belt.

Also, Re: Nick Knight saying he didn't work on a music video for Gaga, he initially confirmed that he did. The comments are all still on this image below. He first said he didn't do the Chromatica cover, but someone else asks if what they did is a music video or a photo shoot. Nick says "both"

https://www.instagram.com/p/B9iBvHcJgm4/

HausOfAntonio

I hope this is true but always first and foremost hoping Gaga is as healthy as possible :heart:

Animal Claws
5 minutes ago, PropaGaga said:

This isn't entirely true. According to a makeup artist who worked on "Stupid Love" and was later contracted to assist on further shoots, the plan was to shoot 5 more music videos. At the time of their post, the makeup artist had mentioned they would be on set with Gaga the following week, which is when "Rain On Me" and the shoot with Nick Knight ended up taking place. Word is they were prepping the 4th video and they never began filming because the L.A. lockdown was announced, although some "insiders" have said they had begun filming and that the video was simply unfinished. Either way, this meant Gaga only had three finished videos (Stupid Love, Rain On Me, and the untitled Nick Knight project) under her belt.

Also, Re: Nick Knight saying he didn't work on a music video for Gaga, he initially confirmed that he did. The comments are all still on this image below. He first said he didn't do the Chromatica cover, but someone else asks if what they did is a music video or a photo shoot. Nick says "both"

https://www.instagram.com/p/B9iBvHcJgm4/

I don't know where I can find this info but i remember Nicola saying that they were filming something days before the lockdown was announced.

Maybe a 4th video was filmed but it remains unfinished

PropaGaga
1 minute ago, Animal Claws said:

I don't know where I can find this info but i remember Nicola saying that they were filming something days before the lockdown was announced.

Maybe a 4th video was filmed but it remains unfinished

I do remember reading this. Apparently it was during an Instagram Live stream. Not sure if anyone has a recording of this, but it would help in putting an accurate timeline together!

Archived