💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
rumor

Gaga filmed a visual two weeks ago, will release soon

Kimmo

Featured Posts

yes and
Just now, Animal Claws said:

It was filmed since March and Nick Knight himself said that it will be released this fall.

Maybe she pushed back, same for FW

Nick Night said he didn't film for Chromatica, so it's some commercial video which is not released yet. 

And, again, we can't know for sure whether FW and BL videos exist. We speculate about nothing :bear:

Did you think I'd show up in a limousine? No

• Replies 349
  • Created
  • Last Reply
PlastiscGuy
Just now, Sour Candy said:

Nick Night said he didn't film for Chromatica, so it's some commercial video which is not released yet. 

It's because it's for Haus Labs, the Babylon remix :ohwell:

PG.

LUCARTPOP
10 minutes ago, Sour Candy said:

But who said that the Babylon vid wasn't filmed on iPhone and got more than one location? :bear:

Also, wasn't it confirmed Gaga had 2 video deal with Apple's iPhone? Maybe they recorded it but she didn't like the concept anymore :interestinga:

Tinnitus15
26 minutes ago, LUCARTPOP said:

Also, wasn't it confirmed Gaga had 2 video deal with Apple's iPhone? Maybe they recorded it but she didn't like the concept anymore :interestinga:

There was a rumour that FW was shot on iPhone...and I don’t think GAga would let Babylon be filmed on a phone,but knowing her decisions:huntyga:

GagaSine

I just want an acoustic Chromatica performance with Gaga playing the songs at the piano :worship2:

please mommy come thru I miss you 

numb the flame
Just now, Willzito said:

One more MV and she can end the era

if she did film that Babylon video then we should get at least two more visuals including the one she filmed around 12 November. I do think if a Babylon video exists it would close the era like it closes the album

Archived