Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
music news

First Studio 2054 review!

Regina George

Featured Posts

OMonster
6 minutes ago, alsemanche said:

They only showed parts of the Prisoner video as a transition, she wasn't actually there and there was no live performance of the song :selena:

For real?

... she didn't even record anything new?

subtext / fantasy

• Replies 55
  • Created
  • Last Reply
alsemanche
2 minutes ago, OMonster said:

For real?

... she didn't even record anything new?

no :selena: 

the same happened with the J Balvin and Bad Bunny (and idk who else) feature on Un Dia. They were just there on a screen. However, Elton recorded a video just for this (i believe), Kylie, Angele and FKA Twigs were physically there with Dua + the two featured DJs had sets there. It's weird that Miley didn't record anything for it tbh, even if they were on different continents. 

Soft, soothing, and succulent

Anderson123

Dua really is winning in 2020, can't believe how much she has grown from her debut to just her second album, she really listened to the fans and has worked hard on getting more stage presence, dancing routines, etc. she's just killing it. I really hope Future Nostalgia wins Album of the Year, it's gonna be so damn boring if Taylor Swift wins for the 3rd time with a Grammy bait album, I don't think I have the energy to hear her speech and say something "shady" about Scooter or how people take credit for her success again.

alsemanche
6 minutes ago, Grigio Guy said:

What if the FKA twigs feature! Was it a bop???

YES ITS LIT it was posted on twitter by some users so try to look for it there 

Soft, soothing, and succulent

CHROMATICON
1 hour ago, Regina George said:

Please no negativity or Gaga mentions in Dua threads! Both are queens and both can exist together. Gaga proved herself already. So let's not this turn into something that it's not. :heart::hug:

I hate this "Gaga already proved herself" talk. Like, yes, she did, but she’s only 12 years into her career, not 30. :bradley:

23 minutes ago, Adarsh said:

No, Gucci with Adam Driver and Bullet Train with Brad Pitt. 

Just reading that is so crazy!!! Homegirl is doing massive A-list movies!!!

8 minutes ago, weed said:

Just reading that is so crazy!!! Homegirl is doing massive A-list movies!!!

It’s like seeing your child grow up right in front of your eyes. I’ve been a fan since 10 years and I couldn’t be more proud :party:

Regina George
37 minutes ago, GregJA said:

Where will this be available to watch :fatcat:

Maybe it’ll be available somewhere in the future.

warhol killer

Honestly I said this before, she really did improved on her performance. The way she also danced the One Kiss dance step during the intro to Don't Start Now, was iconic. :giveup: I also really loved the ending, with all them dancing and going through the different sets.

A TRUE MAIN POP GIRL in 2020. :party: dont_start_now_2.gif

warhol killer ✴ GAGA¹⁵

FfFfFfFF
56 minutes ago, Grigio Guy said:

What if the FKA twigs feature! Was it a bop???

I think Dua Lipa is the feature and the song will be released on twigs' album.

MANiCURE 6

I mean.... It was everything....  The queen Kylie Minogue made me loose my mind.... I want a Dua Lipa x Kylie Minogue collab right nooooooowwww !!!! 😍 😂

2 hours ago, M Monstre said:

I mean, I agree, but also, imagine Gaga doing something like this for Chromatica :selena::bradley:

While I was watching last night, I was thinking the same thing :bradley:

Guest WhoDoWeHaveHere
1 hour ago, CHROMATICON said:

I hate this "Gaga already proved herself" talk. Like, yes, she did, but she’s only 12 years into her career, not 30. :bradley:

Exactly. Kylie Minogue proved herself already 25 years ago and still does the most… I really think there's something going on behind the scenes that's not pretty. Hope Gaga is well…

Archived