Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
music news

First Studio 2054 review!

Regina George

Featured Posts

Regina George
1 minute ago, Ryusei said:

the only things I DIDNT like about it was that the "Miley appearance" was basically just playing the music video of Prisoner as transition, that was a bit of a letdown, the inclusion of un dia cause... :awkney: and again screen appearance. And lastly: The Elton John bit that totally didnt fit in sound-wise and kinda disrupted the mood. 

But I'd give it an 8.7/10. 

I wish she did Love Again and then after that Elton could have performed.. I feel like it would be more fitting  

• Replies 55
  • Created
  • Last Reply
yes and
Just now, Regina George said:

I was just talking about the fact that every Dua thread ends up with Gaga comparisons which is unnecessary :ally:

It's not necessarily about Dua. It ends up with every thread of an artist who does something for his/her album :bear: 
I do hope it's not either laziness or disgust to her own album and there is something behind the scenes that we don't know yet :yennefer:

Did you think I'd show up in a limousine? No

JusKeepBreathin

My friend didn't buy tickets to this show because she disliked the Billie show so much. Lol 

"Nothing in the world is more dangerous than sincere ignorance and conscientious stupidity." -Martin Luther King Jr.

26 minutes ago, Sour Candy said:

Gaga left the chat as usual 

Gaga is gearing up for two major motion pictures right now so let’s not :yennefer: 

OT: The visuals look stunning! :party:

shoful

It was AMAZING! I screamed like a bitch when Kylie walked out :air:

"My name is Dita, I'll be your Mistress tonight..."

I LOVED Dua Lipa during the entire performance. The guests on the other hand... I was SO disappointed. Yes, FKA, Kylie and Angele were there and they were great but everyone else was a joke tbh. I feel a little frustrated that they basically used these other "guests" to lure us in but it was false advertising imo. If you aren't there, or at least signing live remotely via video form, why would they even advertise these guests. 

vyniildisk
32 minutes ago, Adarsh said:

Gaga is gearing up for two major motion pictures right now so let’s not :yennefer: 

OT: The visuals look stunning! :party:

Cleopatra?

OMonster
21 minutes ago, gypsygay said:

I LOVED Dua Lipa during the entire performance. The guests on the other hand... I was SO disappointed. Yes, FKA, Kylie and Angele were there and they were great but everyone else was a joke tbh. I feel a little frustrated that they basically used these other "guests" to lure us in but it was false advertising imo. If you aren't there, or at least signing live remotely via video form, why would they even advertise these guests. 

What was Miley's appearance like?

Also... can this show be watched back? I didn't buy tickets.

subtext / fantasy

DelusionalGaga

I will never forgive myself for missing it. I was only able to watch some snippets online. I hope she releases it in some way in the future :bradley: 

Awakened M
1 hour ago, Sour Candy said:

Gaga left the chat as usual 

Username checks out, as usual.

I'm not getting any sleep tonight because I woke up to a beautiful life. I'm awake.

yes and
Just now, Awakened M said:

Username checks out, as usual.

I expressed my point above. Check it out :yennefer:

Did you think I'd show up in a limousine? No

alsemanche
9 minutes ago, OMonster said:

What was Miley's appearance like?

They only showed parts of the Prisoner video as a transition, she wasn't actually there and there was no live performance of the song :selena:

Soft, soothing, and succulent

Archived