Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
question

How does Gaga listen to music?

Better Day

Featured Posts

Better Day

Just a simple question. 

How do you think Gaga listens to music? 

Do you think she's old fashioned and listens to physical CDs?

Itunes? Streaming service? or on Chromatica music is beamed throughout the whole world

Together You And I!

• Replies 33
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Better Day
Just now, LittleMonster20 said:

Same as us probably 

Everybody listens to music differently. Some members here still listen to itunes even physical cds

Together You And I!

LittleMonster20
Just now, Miss Dolly said:

Everybody listens to music differently. Some members here still listen to itunes even physical cds

Well I guess most of the time people in general nowadays stream music since it’s easier. Playing cd’s and such is more of a in the car or home alone thing if you even have a cd-player.

Better Day
Just now, LittleMonster20 said:

Well I guess most of the time people in general nowadays stream music since it’s easier. Playing cd’s and such is more of a in the car or home alone thing if you even have a cd-player.

I agree, I personally think she'll stick to streaming services out of convience

Together You And I!

Lemondeduerl

Maybe both. I imagine her listening jazz and clasic rock on vinyl but she using the streaming for contemporary music.

:)

LittleMonster20
Just now, Miss Dolly said:

I agree, I personally think she'll stick to streaming services out of convience

Yep I think so too. I’m pretty curious about her collection of physical copies. Knowing Gaga and her tastes in music, she must have SO many cd’s and vinyls!

Better Day
9 minutes ago, LittleMonster20 said:

Yep I think so too. I’m pretty curious about her collection of physical copies. Knowing Gaga and her tastes in music, she must have SO many cd’s and vinyls!

If only we were a fly on the wall to know her collection. I can imagine she will have every single David Bowie vinyl

Together You And I!

I don't think she listens to music a lot, or at least not recent music because it can be distracting. But I guess she downloads some of it on iTunes and listens to old vinyls and CDs

Teletubby
29 minutes ago, LittleMonster20 said:

Same as us probably.

so she listens to leaks :derpga:

Do you think she watched Dua Lipa's Studio2054 yesterday?

I had a hole in the pocket of my favourite coat And my love for @Juanlittlem dropped into the lining

Archived