Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
question

Anybody lives in Florida? I need tips for my vacation

Kimmo

Featured Posts

Before I get dragged yes I know that Orlando Florida is doing really bad COVID wise plus they just lift up the “mask fines” but are parks like Universal Studios and Disney World following the safety steps? 

I tried to convince my husband to wait but since he’s going to back to work in January we really don’t know when he will have another free time like this month and next to be able for vacation because he usually works 100 hr plus at work. We have hand and spray sanitizer, gloves, face masks ready. We also plan on using gloves at the airport and removing them once we touch surfaces. 

The only person that I know lives in that state is @PartySick but if you also live there please give me some tips on how to stay extra safe. I’m a little panicked but my husband seems to be excited to go so I don’t want to be the party pooper. Also is there any ghey friendly places to visit that are following the COVID safety steps as well? 

Hottie Detector

JusKeepBreathin

TBH it's the best time to go to the parks. Lines are short, they are very strict on mask rules and will kick you out of even at Disney Springs if you don't have your mask on at all times unless physically eating.  I was at Disney Springs three days ago. I saw them enforcing the policy. 

Going to the parks is not like going to your local Dollar store people are actually being safe and they've spent so much money on tickets that they will follow the rules not to get kicked out. There are markers on the floor of the lines at all the parks for social distancing. I've been to Universal and Islands of Adventure and it looks beautiful for Christmas. I loved Hogwarts. But I am dying to go to Disney, the pictures I've seen of Cinderella's castle all lit up look so beautiful. 

Have fun love, wear your mask and sanitize your hands. 

"Nothing in the world is more dangerous than sincere ignorance and conscientious stupidity." -Martin Luther King Jr.

I live in Orlando! I know that the theme parks are trying to follow safety guidelines, but also I saw hundreds of people lined up at a club without masks about a week ago. That said, I think you’ll be fine because the parks are at more of a limited capacity and the workers there will most likely be strict on social distancing etc. My friend went yesterday to Universal and I saw on her story that everyone had masks on and were social distancing.

Luckystef8

I have friends that live in Orlando and also work at disney and they are saying this is an awful time to go and they would never waste their money and go to the park right now

@JusKeepBreathin @xcx thank you I figured Disney World would be strict but I’m glad to know that Universal is also doing the same. We’re going on a Tuesday so that should be slower for public right? We also have the VIP experience and it says that we’ll be in a small group exploring the park. 

@Luckystef8 what’s making it awful? COVID or it because a lot of rides and attractions aren’t open? 

Hottie Detector

42 minutes ago, Dennnis said:

The parks do a pretty good job and the lines are short 

Perfect because that’s the only places we’ll be visiting :pray:

Hottie Detector

2 hours ago, Kimmo said:

Before I get dragged yes I know that Orlando Florida is doing really bad COVID wise plus they just lift up the “mask fines” but are parks like Universal Studios and Disney World following the safety steps? 

I tried to convince my husband to wait but since he’s going to back to work in January we really don’t know when he will have another free time like this month and next to be able for vacation because he usually works 100 hr plus at work. We have hand and spray sanitizer, gloves, face masks ready. We also plan on using gloves at the airport and removing them once we touch surfaces. 

The only person that I know lives in that state is @PartySick but if you also live there please give me some tips on how to stay extra safe. I’m a little panicked but my husband seems to be excited to go so I don’t want to be the party pooper. Also is there any ghey friendly places to visit that are following the COVID safety steps as well? 

Miami Beach, go to Shelly hotel, great experience and you can walk to anything, they let me have my dog there, if you are trying to save money rather than spend try to only get drinks from the restraunts lining the beach, spent a solid $500 in food for a week, the beach is nice just stay around people     And if you see cute little blue blobs on the sand DONT touch them they hurt. Otherwise this is a good time to go, driving by the cruise ships is fun cause they are so huge, theirs the celebrity housing and I got to see jlos, there’s a lot of mango and fruit trees and strawberry patches around, just a lot of fun, also if your a water drinker I recommend going to a local dollar store or the equivalent and buying bottles of cheap water, a lot of places near the beach sell like $5 waters        Also to actually answer the question, it’s pretty covid safe as long as you aren’t going to the big club out there       

Btw: I had to drive there from Missouri :messga: which was 23 hours, don’t recommend 

My co-worker went to Disney a couple weeks ago (not sure which parks) and said they were enforcing the mask rule very much. She said you can't wear the neck gators (didn't know they were called that till she said it) so if you have that or no mask, you have to buy a disposable one at the front gate and you can also buy a $10 fabric Disney mask inside the park (but of course lol).

Luckystef8
14 hours ago, Kimmo said:

@JusKeepBreathin @xcx thank you I figured Disney World would be strict but I’m glad to know that Universal is also doing the same. We’re going on a Tuesday so that should be slower for public right? We also have the VIP experience and it says that we’ll be in a small group exploring the park. 

@Luckystef8 what’s making it awful? COVID or it because a lot of rides and attractions aren’t open? 

both but mostly not everything being open they're saying it's not worth the money at all

Archived