Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
music news

Dákiti breaks the record for most streams in a day this year

Andreu

Featured Posts

Teletubby

there is TOP10 

I had a hole in the pocket of my favourite coat And my love for @Juanlittlem dropped into the lining

Just now, Killa said:

Took me a while on google to understand this was a bad bunny song. Gaga argh ride this wave omg, if only 

She will collaborate with him when the time is right, I’m pretty sure Ariana also wanted to collab with her years ago. Meanwhile can we admire the fact that Gaga stans are ruling the charts :flutter: 

BloodyJudas

This song’s a bop and a half! And what’s also great is that this is a song in Spanish that will become a huuuge hit in the States just when Trump is leaving the office 😂A racist can’t relate xd 

6 minutes ago, Adarsh said:

She will collaborate with him when the time is right, I’m pretty sure Ariana also wanted to collab with her years ago. Meanwhile can we admire the fact that Gaga stans are ruling the charts :flutter: 

That is very interesting fact. They dont seem even slightest influenced by her music tho😅

5 minutes ago, Killa said:

That is very interesting fact. They dont seem even slightest influenced by her music tho😅

Both Ariana Grande and Bad Bunny are big Lady Gaga fans and have cited her as an influence. How did you not know this? :enigma:

Teletubby
3 minutes ago, Killa said:

Singers often don't create music similar to these created by their idols. Ava Max is big Mariah Carey fan and her music sounds nothing like Mariah

I had a hole in the pocket of my favourite coat And my love for @Juanlittlem dropped into the lining

3 minutes ago, Adarsh said:

Both Ariana Grande and Bad Bunny are big Lady Gaga fans and have cited her as an influence. How did you not know this? :enigma:

I know ofvthat and cardi b as well. But the influence doesnt translate musically. 

Andreu
13 minutes ago, Killa said:

Her influence is more when it comes to the possibilities of dressing in a way different to anybody else than musically.

Archived