• Created
  • Last Reply
TheOriginalOne

Okay bitch I’m dead at the replies in this thread and in Twitter :lmao:

But some of these posts tho...

Like, I don’t even fĂŒck with Madonna but come on now. :toofunny:

HEARTSTOP
42 minutes ago, KEVIN STEVE said:

Guys, mocking the way she looks is not cool:madge: you'd never say that about Gaga, so why do you always feel like you're allowed to say that about Madonna/Post Malone/Justin Bieber or whoever? 

You know these heaux would say much worse things about Gaga. In fact, they already have multiple times.

IDGAF

TheDreamking

I always wonder what the person in the other side of the screen that is talking poo about Madonna(or other celebs) looks like... 

vixdean
9 minutes ago, HEARTSTOP said:

You know these heaux would say much worse things about Gaga. In fact, they already have multiple times.

Even if that were true, someone else's nastiness doesn't justify your own.

And tbh, not sure there's much worse than calling Madonna's children monkeys or claiming that Madonna is the reason why AIDS exists, which were claims made by monsters.

There are many more examples, so it's really not appropriate to try to excuse these disgusting comments, by saying 'but they did it first.' That's just childish.

Two wrongs don't make a right.

HEARTSTOP
15 hours ago, vixdean said:

Even if that were true, someone else's nastiness doesn't justify your own.

And tbh, not sure there's much worse than calling Madonna's children monkeys or claiming that Madonna is the reason why AIDS exists, which were claims made by monsters.

There are many more examples, so it's really not appropriate to try to excuse these disgusting comments, by saying 'but they did it first.' That's just childish.

Two wrongs don't make a right.

Where was I trying to justify anything? I was just stating a fact. People are nasty on the internet because of anonymity and inconsequence.

IDGAF

Chromatography
On 11/28/2020 at 6:29 AM, berlinforme said:

I always feel bad commenting on her looks. But I think the reason why Madonna's fillers bother me much more than the ones being done by other celebrities is that she looked so good before doing all that. If she hadn't done the fillers, she would've aged so beautifully.  

well it’s hard to comment on her looks even with the fillers because the filters she applies to everything washes her out so badly you can’t see anything 

EDIT: which tbh isn’t necessarily a bad thing because i’d do the same

AJRocketMan
17 hours ago, KEVIN STEVE said:

Guys, mocking the way she looks is not cool:madge: you'd never say that about Gaga, so why do you always feel like you're allowed to say that about Madonna/Post Malone/Justin Bieber or whoever? 

They would say that about Gaga and have.

vyniildisk
16 hours ago, TheDreamking said:

I always wonder what the person in the other side of the screen that is talking poo about Madonna(or other celebs) looks like... 

Sexy Hot Girl GIF by Cappa Video Productions

Teletubby

i'm just a baby and @Juanlittlem is my ❀*·ꕀ. ☁eternal enemyđŸŒ©ïžïœĄËšâ€

whoresup
On 11/28/2020 at 11:07 AM, Regina George said:

Her face is just too much. She looked hundred times better before doing all this. 

Yeah like why has she made her face so wide, it’s not very flattering. 

For someone so self-aware and intelligent it still baffles me the extent of her procedures. 

Regina George
1 minute ago, whoresup said:

Yeah like why has she made her face so wide, it’s not very flattering. 

For someone so self-aware and intelligent it still baffles me the extent of her procedures. 

It’s facelift + bunch of fillers to make her skin smooth.. Her face was so iconic before and so recognizable and she aged perfectly.. Such a shame girls ruin their recognizable features and unique faces to look botched 

GagaSkeletonWay
On 11/28/2020 at 1:37 PM, KURUSHITOVSKA said:

Did we ask

hey I think I am entitled to share my opinion right? that's why this is a forum

if you don't like it, just leave :oops:

Archived