šŸ’“ DAWN OF CHROMATICA šŸ’“

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
opinion

Gaga following Rihanna steps?

Damon

Featured Posts

Wet Fire

Well, since we are doing thisĀ :bear:

She needs money for her shows and for the philanthropic work she does. So why not. And before you guys say she once said she doesn't like selling perfumes and now is endorsing makeup, Gaga has expressed her love for makeup (of its being an escape and a pretence simultaneously) since day 1 and makeup has a special place in her heart. So, why not make some money by endorsing something one is really passionate about!

And I really don't think makeup will affect her music or film career lol.

So, no. She won't follow anyone's footsteps.Ā :mark:

I think makeup in general is a big industry right now. I think it started with that whole Kylie Jenner and James Charles and JeffreeĀ Star and itā€™s gotten very big so itā€™s pretty much a business and money move. Probably better than music at the moment. I mean seeing how JeffreeĀ star is living pretty much shows. Also how much Kylie has made off of lip stuff.Ā 

3 hours ago, Stanley Digaga said:

Music will always be on the first plan for her, stop those threads please.

Really? I don't think so. And it looks like she doesn't give a.. right now, despite she released record. She wants to act, than makeup, than music. There were loads of opportunies where she could have performed or gave an interview or at least attend a talkshow but she disappeared, which is her decision obviously, but stop these statements please, that her first plan is music, cause in this period of her career it's simply not true. I'm okay with that, she can't release really good music with lack of interest.Ā 

Weve gotten three albums several grammys the halftime show the number one movie in america and an oscar since her fans got their last album... and yall stay mad that she has other passions and interests that dont conflict with music.Ā 
Ā 

Ā 

you think no haus labs means more music when really it wouldve just meant no Gaga social presence besides a couple selfies

FATCAT

Y'all really just need to chill :billie:

She's not giving up on music, we're in a pandemic and it's obviously throwing off her artistic vision & doesn't want to spoil the album with shoddy last-minute workarounds. Just be patient, I'd bet good money she pours a lot of work into the tour with visuals and such.

Purr more, hiss less.

She was planning a stadium tour this year -- her first! And then... it couldn't happen. I'm sure no one is more disappointed about that than she is.

Stanley Digaga
5 hours ago, Yxcvbnm said:

Really? I don't think so. And it looks like she doesn't give a.. right now, despite she released record. She wants to act, than makeup, than music. There were loads of opportunies where she could have performed or gave an interview or at least attend a talkshow but she disappeared, which is her decision obviously, but stop these statements please, that her first plan is music, cause in this period of her career it's simply not true. I'm okay with that, she can't release really good music with lack of interest.Ā 

She might no show interest in music right now but she doesn't act either and her promoting makeup is just some kind of contract I'm pretty sure + it's still kind of new. I could be proven wrong in the future but you can't draw conclusion on her interest for music based on what happened this year because everything was f*ucked up. She said it at the begining of her carrer and still said it this year :Ā  if she stop doing music, she stop living. Maybe I'm just too optimistic but it can't hurts to have positiveĀ thoughts right nowĀ :oops:

Teletubby

so lingerie is nextĀ 

EDIT
gaga-merch.thumb.jpg.da762698cfa5c56c871

I had a hole in the pocket of my favourite coat And my love for @Juanlittlem dropped into the lining

k gays i'm sorry i was high the night when i did this thread and this came to mind and it sounded like a good discussionĀ :bear:

... and now i just sit in silence.

Archived