• Replies 48
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Rat Boy

He needs to get 'Zoellaed' asap. 

No shade to Zoella. :bear: 

"dont trust this crooked manipulative rat!" - @NichuuB

ItWasntLaauv

I don’t even know what to say, character really doesn’t matter if you want to be successful does it? :/

TWICE on hatius

To think, this man will never be affected by any controversy cause he has that relatable quality to children. Even pewdiepie had to apologized for some of his bad remark but this specific person thrives on whatever we think is bad. If he plans to run for president, he probably win by the time our children are able to vote.

Please ignore the spelling in username. I am a Beyonce stan afterall.

TimisaMonster

Well he's less than smart so not surprised :yennefer:

Stream my new single, 💜"Heartbeat"💜, on Spotify!

TimisaMonster
Just now, TWICE said:

To think, this man will never be affected by any controversy cause he has that relatable quality to children. Even pewdiepie had to apologized for some of his bad remark but this specific person thrives on whatever we think is bad. If he runs for president, he probably win by the time children are able to vote.

He got a slap on the wrist for throwing a covid party and nothing happened to him...

Stream my new single, 💜"Heartbeat"💜, on Spotify!

Ryusei

uuurrrgggghhhh can this person just disappear? I hate all these gross people who just prove they're f*cking pieces of sh*t over and over again. 

Musery

BloodyJudas

He can vote Trump all he wants but they both still lost and that’s what matters most! He must be seething now and we love to see it! 
But when it comes to this person, he will go down in history as one of the most pathetic You-tubers all of time just like Trump will go down as one of the most incompetent presidents of the USA. 
Like father, like son. They’re both cut from the same “white-supremacist” cloth.   

Reality

I mean, when they raided 536983243258043258 guns from his home, I expected him to :sweat: 

🃏🖤👹

Archived