231 members have voted

1. 1. Is she gheys?

• Yes, she’s that girl
    • Yes, and that’s that on That
    • No
    • Was anybody else available

Featured Posts

Cello

I personally adore her unique style, it's very bold and striking. I'm not sure whether she's a fashion icon yet, but she definitely has people talking about her clothes and I imagine she is a significant style influence on Gen Z in particular. 

she/her 👹🖤 | 🚫Tabloid Junkie🎶

• Replies 59
  • Created
  • Last Reply
alsemanche

I love her and her style but I wouldn't say she's a fashion icon. As someone pointed out earlier, her fashion isn't new or revolutionary. I love the messages behind it and she rocks it but I don't see the icon part of it (not yet at least). 

Soft, soothing, and succulent

Regina George

She literally wears same stuff in different colors. Not fashion icon whatsoever. 

Ive seen many teens being influenced by her style. She has no business with fashion, but girl has certainly left a mark with her fashion choices

Naak Le Vaar

I actually quite like her style. But she is far from a fashion icon imo. All of a sudden if you have a few singles under your belt you're the new Madonna or a fashion icon it whatever. 

Lmao they blocked my signature

RahrahWitch

Nope.

There's so much you can do with the baggy style but most her outfits are the same there's very little creativity.

chromaticainmyhead

her power to influence reminds me of Tokio Hotel.. they also had a strong gender-bending signature in their appearance that especially captivated teenagers

fan-tas-tique, chic, freak, slaaaay

littlepotter
14 hours ago, Snorlax said:

You can't just wear luxury brands and automatically be considered a fashion icon :laughga: I think the word you're looking for is privileged sis

Yall love to throw around the word privilege like it's some joker card :lmao:

chaeri pls

fishinmyhair

I think she's made an impact on the fashion industry... although the tacky beyond tacky monogram pieces she wears are almost insufferable. But it's an impact.

littlepotter
8 minutes ago, dopamina said:

definitely no

bCn2Kws.gif

You seem to be really pressed by lil bil huh? :fan: 

Anyone who hasn't been living under a rock would obviously know that billie's style has become extremely recognizable. People being threatened by her success and disliking her does not take away the fact that you could show her silhouette to anyone and they'd tell you that's billie eilish

chaeri pls

11 hours ago, nickkoko said:

I think she has her own style/aesthetic, but I don't think fashion icon is the right phrase to describe her. I don't see people copying her style, or her making a big impact on fashion as a whole.

That is mainly only the reason that it's most popular to try to look enticing and show your body off trying to look sexy, Billie is the far opposite of that, so it seems weird. She's a good wanting to be normal. Women are more than their body and looks. Most people are trying to be the opposite of Billie, to fit in. In their minds, Billie looks awful. Billie takes something simple and makes it look cool. She's an underdog, making it cool.

The future's uncertain and the end is always near.

AJRocketMan

No.

While she has her own style, girls don’t dress like her. She can’t become an icon if she doesn’t have her fans imitating her look in everyday life. And with that said, Gaga wasn’t a style icon either.

Archived