💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
celeb

Katy promotes dad & brother’s “nothing but American” store

BUtterfield 8

Featured Posts

FrederickSpears

She really wants to lose the gays doesn't she :selena: I mean the few that are still supporting her, that is. Which based on Smile's album sales are basically none

• Replies 71
  • Created
  • Last Reply
RAMROD
25 minutes ago, Dulo Peep said:

So the dad and the brother got on her phone and then tweeted this? Thats low and it feels like such an invasion of privacy. She should charge them

No girl, that was her stan trying to damage control for her by using fake twitter accounts :lmao:

(ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ✧*:・゚ be delulu until it becomes trululu (*´艸`*) ♡♡♡

59 minutes ago, Folklore Friend said:

I think there is a spectrum in terms of the types of republicans. Not all of them are like trump, some of them decided to vote for Joe Biden because they really dislike Trump. I just don’t think it’s fair to categorize them all as bad people or people with incorrect morals and beliefs. 

I also don’t think Katy deserves heat for this, she’s just trying to help her family and maybe she’s proud in the business they have. Just my two cents

Sorry my and my friends' lives are threatened by Republicans so it's not okay at all actually

RAMROD
12 minutes ago, Suuus said:

So according to yalls logic katy should just ignore her family?

No. According to our logic, it's her prerogative to she wants to accept her father for the bigot he is. But can't she do it in silence and without tweeting about it?

Some of you may say she doesn't promote anything with tweet like this, but matter of fact she is. She is not regular people who can tweet something and get away with it, she is a public figure who have millions of followers who follows her every moves, even after half of them roved cos bots, she still have a lot of followers, to which her words might affect lots of her followers too. Tweets like this are not OK.

Like, if Republicans weren't so terrible people in general, maybe we could. However people can choose to never get along with family members that think gay and POC people don't deserve the same basic human rights and actively trying to put it into law.

The fact is that it's not as simplistic as she believes. Saying "love love peace peace we are one" means not understanding the problems that brought to division between political factions to start with.

Like, what's not clicking?

(ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ✧*:・゚ be delulu until it becomes trululu (*´艸`*) ♡♡♡

Big Reputation
11 minutes ago, SEANGT said:

Sorry my and my friends' lives are threatened by Republicans so it's not okay at all actually

I’m just saying not all republicans have the same extreme mindset. I know quite a few, and I used to be a Republican but I never had that mindset. 

When it’s dark outside you’re always the light

SonOfAphrodite
2 hours ago, Folklore Friend said:

Who cares? Honestly let her live her life, I don’t see why this is such a big deal. She clearly wants to support her family’s business which is not wrong at all. Who cares who her family might’ve voted for, I have friends that are trump supporters and it’s not a big deal to me at least. I don’t let politics overshadow my friendships and those I care about. I think we’re all too hard on her

Wow it must be nice to have so much privilege that your friends bigotry doesn’t effect you. I’ve been threatened with deportation by **ump supporters I know and I’m a citizen so.. :yennefer: yea definitely no olive branch to people who’d rather throw out all their morals for someone as corrupt as Trump. 

Big Reputation
6 minutes ago, SonOfAphrodite said:

Wow it must be nice to have so much privilege that your friends bigotry doesn’t effect you. I’ve been threatened with deportation by **ump supporters I know and I’m a citizen so.. :yennefer: yea definitely no olive branch to people who’d rather throw out all their morals for someone as corrupt as Trump. 

I’m very very sorry to hear that. That must’ve been terrifying. 
the friends I have that support him aren’t people that support everything he stands for. A lot of policies they oppose. I don’t bring up politics with them often though cause of how touchy of a subject it’s become

if they supported things that he’s done that infringe on rights then I obviously wouldn’t be friends with them

17 minutes ago, RAMROD said:

No. According to our logic, it's her prerogative to she wants to accept her father for the bigot he is. But can't she do it in silence and without tweeting about it?

Some of you may say she doesn't promote anything with tweet like this, but matter of fact she is. She is not regular people who can tweet something and get away with it, she is a public figure who have millions of followers who follows her every moves, even after half of them roved cos bots, she still have a lot of followers, to which her words might affect lots of her followers too. Tweets like this are not OK.

Like, if Republicans weren't so terrible people in general, maybe we could. However people can choose to never get along with family members that think gay and POC people don't deserve the same basic human rights and actively trying to put it into law.

The fact is that it's not as simplistic as she believes. Saying "love love peace peace we are one" means not understanding the problems that brought to division between political factions to start with.

Like, what's not 

So just because katy's dad and brother are trump supporters she cant support them publicly thats ridiculous also you dont know her family personaly maybe they are not as exstreme as you think

edengowon

y'all should be aware by now that this whole "not democrat, not republican but american" rhetoric is the exact rhetoric that trump supporters and plain bigots are using to assimilate with society again after trump's defeat

the artist formerly known as melancholia

edengowon
1 minute ago, Suuus said:

So just because katy's dad and brother are trump supporters she cant support them publicly thats ridiculous also you dont know her family personaly maybe they are not as exstreme as you think

if you voted trump, you are extreme. that's just the way of the world.

the artist formerly known as melancholia

BornAsUnic0rn
2 hours ago, LG666 said:

Y'all are really against coming together? The message is about unity, which needs to happen. 

Republicans will exist no matter what. Why not support a message of coming together?

Attacking this is the same as a Trump supporter attacking a liberal, just vice-versa. Some of y'all make me scream sometimes. 

Thanks. Demonizing the other side got us here and it has nothing to do with reality, because people are not left or right, they are mostly in the center with nuanced differences in political opinion and maybe 10% are actually left or right. 

Just because the far left is more civilized it doesn’t mean they aren’t as radical and damaging as the right.

Bullying these people so they hide in the shadows didn’t educate them. Or help anyone. But them fighting back against a system that they feel doesn’t care about them gave us Trump. 

4 minutes ago, Autumn said:

if you voted trump, you are extreme. that's just the way of the world.

Yeah i think so you shouldnt generalize people like that 

Big Reputation
2 minutes ago, BornAsUnic0rn said:

Thanks. Demonizing the other side got us here and it has nothing to do with reality, because people are not left or right, they are mostly in the center with nuanced differences in political opinion and maybe 10% are actually left or right. 

Just because the far left is more civilized it doesn’t mean they aren’t as radical and damaging as the right.

Bullying these people so they hide in the shadows didn’t educate them. Or help anyone. But them fighting back against a system that they feel doesn’t care about them gave us Trump. 

Thank you for making this point! I was trying to find the words to make it but you did it perfectly! Agree 100%

BornAsUnic0rn
1 minute ago, Autumn said:

y'all should be aware by now that this whole "not democrat, not republican but american" rhetoric is the exact rhetoric that trump supporters and plain bigots are using to assimilate with society again after trump's defeat

Society needs to “assimilate” with them again. Inclusion will always trump exclusion. Those are over 70million people, you can’t just ignore them until the next Trump comes around. 

Archived