💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
celeb

Katy promotes dad & brother’s “nothing but American” store

BUtterfield 8

Featured Posts

Snorlax
29 minutes ago, LG666 said:

Y'all are really against coming together? The message is about unity, which needs to happen. 

Republicans will exist no matter what. Why not support a message of coming together?

Attacking this is the same as a Trump supporter attacking a liberal, just vice-versa. Some of y'all make me scream sometimes. 

If Trump had won you know damn well the Republicans wouldn't be asking for no unity. They know they lost so this is their attempt for us to forgive them supporting a racist 

• Replies 71
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Big Reputation
41 minutes ago, LG666 said:

Y'all are really against coming together? The message is about unity, which needs to happen. 

Republicans will exist no matter what. Why not support a message of coming together?

Attacking this is the same as a Trump supporter attacking a liberal, just vice-versa. Some of y'all make me scream sometimes. 

Exactly! I agree 100%. 

When it’s dark outside you’re always the light

RAMROD

The backlash on replies tho, whew a moment :lmao:

Like, why is she doing this?? Kacey really hate her career so much, huh? :lmao:

(ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ✧*:・゚ be delulu until it becomes trululu (*´艸`*) ♡♡♡

Big Reputation
16 minutes ago, SEANGT said:

Y'all need to think about who you are "unifying" with lol. Katy should catch heat for this dumb ****. Voting Republican is not okay. 

I think there is a spectrum in terms of the types of republicans. Not all of them are like trump, some of them decided to vote for Joe Biden because they really dislike Trump. I just don’t think it’s fair to categorize them all as bad people or people with incorrect morals and beliefs. 

I also don’t think Katy deserves heat for this, she’s just trying to help her family and maybe she’s proud in the business they have. Just my two cents

RAMROD
2 minutes ago, Folklore Friend said:

I think there is a spectrum in terms of the types of republicans. Not all of them are like trump, some of them decided to vote for Joe Biden because they really dislike Trump. I just don’t think it’s fair to categorize them all as bad people or people with incorrect morals and beliefs. 

I also don’t think Katy deserves heat for this, she’s just trying to help her family and maybe she’s proud in the business they have. Just my two cents

Even before Trump, Republicans already have anti LGBTQ, anti immigrant, and anti non white agenda, fam. Trump is just a figure who just empowered them to be be a more bold with that attitude and agenda.

Don't get confused.

(ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ✧*:・゚ be delulu until it becomes trululu (*´艸`*) ♡♡♡

Big Reputation
Just now, RAMROD said:

Even before Trump, Republicans already have anti LGBTQ, anti immigrant, and anti non white agenda, fam. Trump is just a figure who just empowered them to be be a more bold with that attitude and agenda.

Don't get confused.

Trump definitely fuelled the more extreme side of the Republican Party. I know a lot of republicans that don’t agree with a lot of what you listed but like the Republican Party for other reasons. Also I used to be a Republican but I wasn’t anti any of that. Trumps definitely pushed me away from the party and now I identify as more of a moderate Democrat. 

i just think if nobody tries for unity then the country will keep being divided, there has to be somebody to make the first steps trying to be more unified. 

Serial Chiller
7 minutes ago, Folklore Friend said:

Girl you did realize that about 70million people voted for him? I dont think those were democrats. In fact, more % of R voted for Trump this election than 2016. The R that voted for Biden were the extreme minority. Stop acting like there were waves of R who turned blue. Stop this naive view that R can be converted. Go invest your energy in fighting for reforms within the Democrats lol. 

Human rights arent differences in opinion. Welfare and social medical care aren’t differences in opinion. This fake unity bs only serve the privileged status quo and can die already but we know it won’t. 

Big Reputation
2 minutes ago, Serial Chiller said:

Girl you did realize that about 70million people voted for him? I dont think those were democrats. In fact, more % of R voted for Trump this election than 2016. The R that voted for Biden were the extreme minority. Stop acting like there were waves of R who turned blue. Stop this naive view that R can be converted. Go invest your energy in fighting for reforms within the Democrats lol. 

Human rights arent differences in opinion. Welfare and social medical care aren’t differences in opinion. This fake unity bs only serve the privileged status quo and can die already but we know it won’t. 

I was never acting like there was a massive amount of republicans that voted for biden. I said some of them did. I converted from Republican to moderate Democrat though. I agree that everything you said shouldn’t be a difference of opinion. I’m stating that if there isn’t some degree of unity then we’re just gonna keep being divided. What good is it if both sides dislike each other? It doesn’t serve anything. Honestly both sides demonizing the other doesn’t get us anywhere, and it’s honestly rather frustrating to see. 

vyniildisk

So the dad and the brother got on her phone and then tweeted this? Thats low and it feels like such an invasion of privacy. She should charge them

imnotyourbabe10

So that is for real and not a parody or something?  :billie:

I am not really for the unification a lot are calling for right now (even Biden).  I don't want to treat another human being poorly or anything so I'll leave those with differing views be -- but there is no way I can break bread with someone who voted for 45, which equates to espousing so many "isms" and phobias of minority groups, putting children in cages, not doing anything for a raging pandemic, etc.  Plus, minority groups should not have to make nice with or educate their oppressor(s).  I'm all for those MAGA folks changing their views and behavior -- but it shouldn't be put upon the groups they hate.

RichAssPiss

"Even if you have a different view, we're all Americans" is code for "even if I vote to deport, arrest, or defer prosecution for your murder, I cannot be held accountable."

Archived