celeb

Katy promotes dad & brother’s “nothing but American” store

BUtterfield 8

Featured Posts

• Replies 71
  • Created
  • Last Reply
littlepotter

Oh give me a break. let the woman ****ing live. i can't believe this website has driven me into defending katy perry but this is ridiculous, so many of you do not understand the concept of privilege. It's not a sin, it's a fact. What's next? Hiding the fact that you have a house because some people don't have one? Hiding the fact that you can afford food because some people are hungry? The fact that she is privileged to still be able to get along with her family even if they voted for trump doesn't mean that she did something wrong. Stop with this nonsense narrative, yall acting shocked every two days that celebrities enjoy some privileges is so tiring at this point

chaeri pls

gagaxsebert

Why y'all so pressed she's supporting her family. Sure they're tr*mp supporters but there's nothing she can do to change them and family probably means a lot to her. 

Used to be HighRoad

Big Reputation

Who cares? Honestly let her live her life, I don’t see why this is such a big deal. She clearly wants to support her family’s business which is not wrong at all. Who cares who her family might’ve voted for, I have friends that are trump supporters and it’s not a big deal to me at least. I don’t let politics overshadow my friendships and those I care about. I think we’re all too hard on her

When it’s dark outside you’re always the light

Cookie Tookie
7 minutes ago, Folklore Friend said:

Who cares? Honestly let her live her life, I don’t see why this is such a big deal. She clearly wants to support her family’s business which is not wrong at all. Who cares who her family might’ve voted for, I have friends that are trump supporters and it’s not a big deal to me at least. I don’t let politics overshadow my friendships and those I care about. I think we’re all too hard on her

BuT sHe HaS tO pRoMotE tHe DeMoCrAt PaRtY! WhO cArEs If ThEyRe CoRrUpT. 

Y'all are really against coming together? The message is about unity, which needs to happen. 

Republicans will exist no matter what. Why not support a message of coming together?

Attacking this is the same as a Trump supporter attacking a liberal, just vice-versa. Some of y'all make me scream sometimes. 

16 minutes ago, undertake67 said:

she is dumb as hell

why would you post that

The only thing that is dumb here is your comment 

r4therupbeat

im sorry but how does she have 100 mill followers and she's only managed to get 60 followers to that account..

Y'all need to think about who you are "unifying" with lol. Katy should catch heat for this dumb ****. Voting Republican is not okay. 

Archived