đź’“ DAWN OF CHROMATICA đź’“

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
new video

JoJo Siwa - Where Are You Christmas (Official Music Video)

Teletubby

Featured Posts

37 minutes ago, gagaisitalian said:

The reply only someone who takes themself too seriously and acquires no sense of humor could write :legend:

If insulting another person's voice is humor for you, then I am so sorry for your friends.

This was an official message from the Office of the First Lady.

gagaisitalian
1 hour ago, Jill said:

If insulting another person's voice is humor for you, then I am so sorry for your friends.

Don't feel sorry for them! They wouldn't be so offended by a comment on an internet forum like you seem to be.

Back to the topic; JoJo Siwa is a corporate puppet with a terrible voice (in my opinion, of course!) I don't feel bad about poking fun of a product of Nickelodeon.

Just now, gagaisitalian said:

Don't feel sorry for them! They wouldn't be so offended by a comment on an internet forum like you seem to be.

It's so funny how many users here use this being an anonymous forums as a bulletproof excuse for being mean for no reason. You should be kind whether we know who you are in real life or not, doing any other thing would be hypocritical. Your "joke" also wasn't funny, like, at all.

gagaisitalian
Just now, Jill said:

It's so funny how many users here use this being an anonymous forums as a bulletproof excuse for being mean for no reason. You should be kind whether we know who you are in real life or not, doing any other thing would be hypocritical. Your "joke" also wasn't funny, like, at all.

Well, I hope JoJo doesn't see my comment! :noparty:

Just now, gagaisitalian said:

Well, I hope JoJo doesn't see my comment! :noparty:

You just proved my point lol By this logic I can also insult other people behind their backs as long as I'm sure they will never find out. A shitty attitude all around tbh

Archived