💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
music news

Ariana's Positions (single) takes 5th week at Number 1 in UK, Prisoner #8

Teletubby

Featured Posts

Teletubby

Ariana Grande holds on to Number 1 for a fifth consecutive week with Positions.

In a week where the singer was nominated for a Best Pop Duo/Group Performance Grammy for Rain On Me with Lady Gaga, Positions finishes ahead of Billie Eilish’s Therefore I Am (2), by over 7,000 chart sales, notching up 5.4 million streams. Ariana Grande’s 34+35 at Number 13.

At Number 3 Sweet Melody by Little Mix.
Dua Lipa lands her seventh Top 5 single with Levitating, which jumps five places to Number 5, as she also scoops a feature on the highest new entry of the week Prisoner by Miley Cyrus, which goes straight in at Number 8. Miley's Midnight Sky at Number 7.

Monster by Shawn Mendes & Justin Bieber at Number 9 and Life Goes On by BTS at Number 10.

Mariah Carey  All I Want For Christmas Is You  at Number 14 this week and  Wham’s Last Christmas at Number 20.

Megan Thee Stallion's Body at Number 80.

https://www.officialcharts.com/chart-news/ariana-grande-s-positions-takes-fifth-week-at-number-1-on-the-official-singles-chart__31742/

I had a hole in the pocket of my favourite coat And my love for @Juanlittlem dropped into the lining

Ricardo

I always had the wrong impression Ariana was a medium successful artist but I'm impressed how popular she has been the last years, she has grown so much on me :enigma:

4 minutes ago, petararthur said:

I love Ariana, but if she farted it would be number 1 cause she's cool to listen now.

uh

Sepsami
5 minutes ago, petararthur said:

I love Ariana, but if she farted it would be number 1 cause she's cool to listen now.

Not entirely untrue lol :ladyhaha:

Regardless, I think she's the pop star of the decade and reaching a status similar to Gaga, Beyoncé or Adele :lolly:

Quartz

UK has taste. I need to follow their charts instead of the US.

Inside, we are really made the same. 🕊

Thomas P

Their top 10 is impeccable. What the **** is wrong in the states??

I’m a simple guy to please, if you like Melodrama, we chill.

Kadikaado

Nice charting, the UK chart is so much better than the USA one.

I am authistic, so don't be offended if I make a mess sometimes.

Curunir

It's not the strongest lead she's had but it's a cute song and it's pretty easy to listen to. Once you get over the crickets that is :laughga:

I'm glad for her :applause:

47 minutes ago, Thomas P said:

Their top 10 is impeccable. What the **** is wrong in the states??

Imo : the USA charting system is SO focused on streaming which is dominated by mediocre rap/hip hop and tik tok viral songs that it became totally trash.

Before they changed the rules to include streaming, everyone on this forum would know every single song in the top 10, now what I always see is that 99% of people here heard only 1 song at max from every week's top 10 :sweat:.

stevana229

Positions (the song) REALLY grew on me. its a really good song. the album isn't though... full of filler songs

Archived