💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
music news

BTS new album "BE" lost to Christmas album in UK and debuted #2

Teletubby

Featured Posts

Teletubby

Michael Ball & Alfie Boe kick off the festive season in style as their new album Together At Christmas lands straight in at Number 1 on this week’s Official Albums Chart. The pair’s fourth studio record is their third to reach Number 1. Together At Christmas racked up 32,882 chart sales this week, 96% of which were physical sales.

It means BTS settle for Number 2 with BE, their fifth Korean-language album and their fourth Top 10 collection in the UK in just two-and-a-half years.

A vinyl release of Taylor Swift’s former chart-topping album Folklore sends the record back into the Top 10 at Number 4, and racks up the most sales on vinyl this week, making her Number 1 on the Official Vinyl Chart.

https://www.officialcharts.com/chart-news/michael-ball-and-alfie-boe-top-the-official-albums-chart-with-together-at-christmas-this-is-all-for-you__31740/

i'm just a baby and @Juanlittlem is my ❀*·ꕤ. ☁️eternal enemy🌩️。˚❀

Teletubby
5 minutes ago, Alvaro Moreno Ullrich said:

Looks like being korean and debut  albums at #2 is the thing now

Little Mix also debuted #2 so maybe it is about being in band :oprah:

i'm just a baby and @Juanlittlem is my ❀*·ꕤ. ☁️eternal enemy🌩️。˚❀

6 minutes ago, PlastiscGuy said:

I just know their fans are FUMING :billie:

And probably sending death threats :green:

Wow this is exactly what first came to my mind after reading the title and I wanted to write this :sweat:

After how rude and insulting their fans on twitter have been recently, I won't feel bad in enjoying them missing number 1.

They were literally on twitter reducing kpop LEGENDS that came before bts like BoA and SNSD to "who? idk them" instead of giving them the credit they deserve.

ToxicHot

Taste lost. :bradley: 

(not a BTS stan however I do love them [haven’t heard/streamed the album yet tho], but Christmas music is so cringe :bear:)

dOnT sAd ReAcT mE 2 bE sHaDy i WiLL RePoRt U!!1!

Kadikaado

Not a BTS hater, but not a fan either. I think UK has beautiful taste in music. Chromatica, DISCO, so many anthemic albums in number one...

I am authistic, so don't be offended if I make a mess sometimes.

GreenDiamond
1 hour ago, JRCF29 said:

Why so many albums from them

they wanna milk them before they disband as every teen group

GreenDiamond
26 minutes ago, Runway said:

UK said: no bot activity allowed in this house!

nnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnn

Archived