💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
music news

TIME Magazine: folklore #1 best album of 2020

Lighter

Featured Posts

Lyrics are superb, instrumentals are AWESOME and her singing is very touching. It's well deserved, idk why some of yall so pressed :shrug:

Mean Girls Whatever GIF

My pu$$y tastes like pepsi cola

• Replies 112
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guillaume Hamon
On 11/27/2020 at 3:32 PM, Spock said:

FolklAOTYre having the girls pressed all of the sudden :applause: 

Notice how when it was released everyone thought it was a masterpiece and jumped on the bandwagon, but now that it actually has very real chances of winning AOTY they’re turning against it :fan: we love to see it 

It's quite false to say "everyone thought it was a masterpiece" here.

Many liked it but it also wasn't rare to see folks not really into it. Pretending nearly all of us saw it as a masterpiece then switched for awards related-reasons is you re-writing the story with a bias to kiss TS ass lol.

Guillaume Hamon
15 hours ago, MessyTop said:

Edzo7gIWkAE_Psb?format=jpg&name=large

haters gonna the hate hate hate ....

shake it off taylor swift GIF

So it gets a better score than beyoncĂ© and lemonade on top of having a chance of getting higher awards than these 2 albums and we're "haters" if we say the truth about the mindblowing bias at work? 😁

Okay let's be hypocritical to not be haters then lol.

Bleachella
On 11/27/2020 at 10:39 AM, SHALLOW said:

Most people are basic, that's why :huntyga:

Ah I love superiority complexes 

On 11/27/2020 at 10:40 AM, SHALLOW said:

I'm the first to say Chromatica is flawed but at least you can dance to it :enigma:

So people are basic for liking folklore but the only rebuttal you can come up with as to why chromatica is better is because you can dance to it?? the cognitive dissonance...

Sassy McSass
On 11/27/2020 at 12:24 PM, BloodyJudas said:

Folklore>>>>>Chromatica. Period and it’s not even close. And in general, fans and critics share my opinion  aside from our fan base. 

And if anything, Gaga is the one who sounds like a robot in the vast majority of songs on Chromatica.
I’d love Gaga to say goodbye to the EDM sound for good (since it’s so outdated and she’s done it before) and release a universally acclaimed album like “Folklore.” ASAB is amongst one of the best albums she’s ever released and that’s a fact. 

Different strokes for different folks, I guess. I find Taylor’s voice beautiful, stirring and unique. She knows how to write and produce an emotional song. 

Of course, you’re entitled to your opinion, I’m not trying to prevail upon you to change it but there are many fans on this forum who will agree with me on this. Have a nice day and stay healthy! 

Unfortunately I find this to be true also. Even through a lot of lyrics in Chromatica speak directly to me, it’s not something that’s gonna be remembered as a highlight in her body of work some years from now. Folklore, on the other hand, it’s a masterpiece and I think it will age very well in TS’s catalogue.
This situation reminds me of Ally in ASIB when she starts making those generic pop songs to get famous, because it feels like Gaga has so much potential but it’s like something’s holding her back. I long for the day she will release music as memorable and timeless as what she did in ASIB soundtrack.

But this is just my opinion, of course. I’m a bit older than the average here so it may have something to do with that. 

I’ll keep looking for Wonderland

Archived