Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
music news

TIME Magazine: folklore #1 best album of 2020

Lighter

Featured Posts

Dominic

Only album of Taylor's that I didnt gel with and I really wanted to. It felt like one long song and whilst I appreciate the lyrics her vocals were just pretty constant throughout with no variation so it kinda dragged for me. 

The hardest thing in this world is to live in it

• Replies 112
  • Created
  • Last Reply
BloodyJudas
44 minutes ago, nath4gaga said:

Idk why it's a snorefest. It's all well and good having fine lyrics but she delivers them like a robot sorry. Her voice is not enough to carry a boring instrumental.

Folklore>>>>>Chromatica. Period and it’s not even close. And in general, fans and critics share my opinion  aside from our fan base. 

And if anything, Gaga is the one who sounds like a robot in the vast majority of songs on Chromatica.
I’d love Gaga to say goodbye to the EDM sound for good (since it’s so outdated and she’s done it before) and release a universally acclaimed album like “Folklore.” ASAB is amongst one of the best albums she’s ever released and that’s a fact. 

Different strokes for different folks, I guess. I find Taylor’s voice beautiful, stirring and unique. She knows how to write and produce an emotional song. 

Of course, you’re entitled to your opinion, I’m not trying to prevail upon you to change it but there are many fans on this forum who will agree with me on this. Have a nice day and stay healthy! 

Flawless
19 minutes ago, 777777777777777777 said:

no when Beyonce exists :huntyga:

sorry but beyoncé destroys all the current pop girls at singing and putting a show. plus, she delivers stunning visuals everytime and gives proper eras to her projects. She's far from being overrated because she gives it all. 

the scars on my mind are on replay.

ShayCristoforo

I always love her storytelling and songmaking abilities.

But if these songs were on the same level as All Too Well, I'd say yes.

There's a lot of repetitiveness of songs that simply aren't as good. So I'd say - no. 

Get the pinot ready, because it's turtle time.

BloodyJudas
2 minutes ago, Flawless said:

sorry but beyoncé destroys all the current pop girls at singing and putting a show. plus, she delivers stunning visuals everytime and gives proper eras to her projects. She's far from being overrated because she gives it all. 

Preach!!! She’s a music legend already and will leave legacy like almost no other pop star! Can’t wait for her next studio album and to see what she has in store for us this time around. Beyoncé’s got all these haters pressed and so has Taylor. They’re both a force to be reckoned with! 

Yassss it really is my AOTY. So easy to listen to, so good for the 2nd half of 2020, beautiful lyrics, etc.

SHALLOW
49 minutes ago, SUBURBIA said:

it’s literally been #1 for 8 weeks so clearly a lot more people than have listened to chromatica 

Most people are basic, that's why :huntyga:

SHALLOW
41 minutes ago, OBO said:

That kinda rude you know? Like I can find bunch of Twitter rat that talking same **** about Chromatica :huntyga:

not said that folklore is the best but you know what i try to point out

I'm the first to say Chromatica is flawed but at least you can dance to it :enigma:

Reality
10 minutes ago, BloodyJudas said:

Folklore>>>>>Chromatica. Period and it’s not even close. And in general, fans and critics share my opinion  aside from our fan base. 

And if anything, Gaga is the one who sounds like a robot in the vast majority of songs on Chromatica.
I’d love Gaga to say goodbye to the EDM sound for good (since it’s so outdated and she’s done it before) and release a universally acclaimed album like “Folklore.” ASAB is amongst one of the best albums she’s ever released and that’s a fact. 

Different strokes for different folks, I guess. I find Taylor’s voice beautiful, stirring and unique. She knows how to write and produce an emotional song. 

Of course, you’re entitled to your opinion, I’m not trying to prevail upon you to change it but there are many fans on this forum who will agree with me on this. Have a nice day and stay healthy! 

Except...you can't compared ASIB to folklore. 

Folklore is really well written album. Lyrically, it's one of her best albums, but sonically, I agree with the people here who say that it's just boring...

ASIB is one of my favorite Gaga projects, but you can't compare the two just because they're more "stripped back." ASIB at least is sonically interesting. 

Also though, what's with the "Gaga is the one who sounds like a robot in the vast majority of songs on Chromatica" thing? Chromatica is literally one of her most vocally demanding songs. Unless you're referring to 911 or the bridge in Alice, she doesn't sound like a "robot" at all.

🃏🖤👹

58 minutes ago, SHALLOW said:

Who tf listens to this boring s***?

I think a lot of people, cause it was #1 for weeks, nominated for the most important awards and its streaming numbers aren't that tragic. 

It seems, with a boring record you can gain more attention than Chromatica nowadays

Blackout19

Why everybody likes this album?
Is her most boring album, and the most boring album of this year.

Did you hear the masterpiece Chromatica? :lana:

Marilyn Monroe is my best friend.

Archived