💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
performance

Studio 2054 Discussion: Live Tonight!

alsemanche

Featured Posts

alsemanche

image.png 

Dua Lipa's virtual online performance airs tonight on LiveNow!

I wanted to make a thread for everyone who is watching to discuss the live show and give their opinions throughout or afterwards. 

Who are you most excited to see? What songs do you hope she performs? 

Also tag anyone who you know will be watching! 

Tickets: https://www.dualipa.com

Soft, soothing, and succulent

• Replies 284
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I will attend! :firega:

but I am not sure if the stream will be the same tome for everyone? Or is it different for different regions. I will be watching the European stream

COME ON GAYS!!

YAAASSSS :nooo: Oh gsh i'm so excited for this, Dua is one of the artists that made my quarantine better so i'm so excited to see the whole era come to live on this performance

... and now i just sit in silence.

Ryusei

I will be watching and I still have no idea how anything is gonna work, I watched infinite disco too but i think this one is a little different than that one. 

Musery

1 minute ago, Arbmonster said:

but I am not sure if the stream will be the same tome for everyone? Or is it different for different regions. I will be watching the European stream

oh wait this is a good question :emma: how many time is left for you guys to see the performance? i'm like less than 12 hours to go

Just now, Damon said:

oh wait this is a good question :emma: how many time is left for you guys to see the performance? i'm like less than 12 hours to go

8h20 for me :enigma:

That sucks, would be cool to have the same stream 

COME ON GAYS!!

Ryusei
4 minutes ago, Arbmonster said:

but I am not sure if the stream will be the same tome for everyone? Or is it different for different regions

Just now, Damon said:

it depends on the region you purchased. for me it's 8 hours and 30 minutes away. I got EU

Musery

alsemanche
5 minutes ago, Arbmonster said:

Yeah there are 4 different streams i think? Im watching the Europe/UK one in 8:20 hours

1 minute ago, Arbmonster said:

8h20 for me :enigma:

That sucks, would be cool to have the same stream 

1 minute ago, Ryusei said:

it depends on the region you purchased. for me it's 8 hours and 30 minutes away. I got EU

Just now, alsemanche said:

Yeah there are 4 different streams i think? Im watching the Europe/UK one in 8:20 hours

yeah i'm from south america and my stream comes after yours i think

alsemanche
2 minutes ago, Ryusei said:

I will be watching and I still have no idea how anything is gonna work, I watched infinite disco too but i think this one is a little different than that one. 

Infinite disco was a YouTube live stream (which I watched for free cause someone linked me to the unlisted video :bear:) but this is on LiveNow. Check your email if you haven't already, there's all the step to sign up and set it up!

alsemanche
Just now, Damon said:

yeah i'm from south america and my stream comes after yours i think

Oh noo :( I'm from Lebanon but bough the UK one on purpose to go first lmao

Ryusei
2 minutes ago, alsemanche said:

Infinite disco was a YouTube live stream (which I watched for free cause someone linked me to the unlisted video :bear:) but this is on LiveNow. Check your email if you haven't already, there's all the step to sign up and set it up!

i only have like a reminder mail that i got today, am i supposed to have something more?

Musery

Archived