💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
question

Favorite song from Plastic Hearts?

Blackout19

Featured Posts

Mine would have to be Prisoner. But Angels Like You, Night Crawling and Never Be Me are dope, too. And Midnight Sky, ofc. I also like WTF Do I Know and Gimme What I Want. With the rest of the album I think I'm gonna need some more time to see if it grows on me. :oops:

nightadieu

WTF Do I Know, Angels Like You, Prisoner, Gimme What I Want, Hate Me, Never Be Me. Would be hard to pick an immediate favorite :wub:

Pennywise

Haven't listened to all of it yet, but so far Plastic Hearts. Will update when the album ends :vegas:

YOUR GOD IS NOT HERE MICHAEL NOR WILL HE EVER BE

Oh woww Night Crawling featuring Billy Idol, and the Night Stalker serial killer was obsessed with Billy Idol (in AHS lmao)

Because of OP Crawling is the first one I’ve heard and it’s so good!!! So excited for the rest 

alsemanche

I can't say for sure yet after one listen but WTF Do I Know, Night Crawling, Gimme What I Want, and Never Be Me are definitely standouts 

Soft, soothing, and succulent

Chesescake

WTF Do I Know, Plastic Hearts, Night Crawling, Midnight Sky, High,
Golden G String and all bonus tracks, I love how she yelling with her smoky voice :vegas:

TimisaMonster

Give Me What I Want is a sex pop rock anthem!!! :nooo:

Stream my new single, 💜"Heartbeat"💜, on Spotify!

HausOfAntonio

From a first impression:

WTF Do I Know

Plastic Hearts

Night Crawling

Bad Karma

And Angels Like You, High, Hate Me and Never Be Me didn’t stand out too much but I enjoyed them. 

Archived