đź’™ HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT đź’š

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
press

WMagazine: Lady Gaga (amongst others) deserved Album of the Year

Bradley

Featured Posts

Justin Drew Bieber
Just now, Bengalis said:

You're not the one who decides who belongs here and I didn't disrespect anyone on this site other than one person who also seems to think racist against white people exists and disrespects POC acts.

As far as the other post of mine goes Spotify is known for sidelining black acts in their main algorithms unlike Apple Music for example. 

But that's not the topic of this discussion. 

“You’re not the one who decides who belongs here” I’m sure the mods will take our side and not yours, considering all the nasty hate you’ve been spreading this week.

”I didn’t disrespect anyone on this site” you’re freely calling several members “f*ggots” for not agreeing with you, and since they don’t agree with your opinions you call them racist.

”only racists use Spotify” another ignorant comment from you.

”Am I the only one who thinks he’s ugly?” No comment needed here.

”I’ve barely started posting recently”, which is no surprise, seeing as how 60% of your last profile visitors have been moderators, I really think I have the right to confront you after all the nasty crap you’ve done in just 10 short posts, it really says a lot about you.

• Replies 38
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Also no user sharing the username with the notorious racist Justin Drew Bieber should be preaching to anyone about respect or what's racist and what's not. Bieber would be the first to go if racist remarks were taken more seriously not get Grammy noms.

I can't imagine the mentality it takes to forgive his racist outbursts but I guess the same type that excuses the behavior I've called out in here. Sheesh. :oops:

Justin Drew Bieber
Just now, Bengalis said:

If calling out racism is what you consider ''hate'' that's on you honestly. And the rest of your post where you're trying to characterize me based on a few posts is of no interest of mine.

The f-word who disrespected Jhené had no business doing so and if he can't handle being told that maybe he should've kept his racist mouth shut. 

If you feel comfortable to confront me I certainly feel comfortable to confront users who I feel are being genuinely disrespectful in their approach to POC artists.

I also have no respect to cis white men and I'll insult them as much as I feel like so you can keep what you think of my Shawn comments to yourself because I have no interest in caring about bare minimum f-words who wet themselves over him either.

Thank you for proving me right and making yourself look like a fool once again, and also, I just saw you call another member ugly. (They called you blind for saying Shawn is ugly, and you responded by posting a picture of the users face.) Have a nice day, you won’t be getting my attention any longer.

Just now, Justin Drew Bieber said:

Thank you for proving me right and making yourself look like a fool once again, and also, I just saw you call another member ugly. (They called you blind for saying Shawn is ugly, and you responded by posting a picture of the users face.) Have a nice day, you won’t be getting my attention any longer.

Justin Drew Bieber username preaching about respect and racism but I'm the fool? Sure, Jan. :trollga:

Archived