💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
throwback

1 year ago Pussycat Dolls announced their reunion

Teletubby

Featured Posts

Teletubby

They performed for the first time in nearly a decade on the final of X Factor UK on November 30, 2019

and released one music video in February

and featured on Meghan Trainor's Genetics

Duo to Covid their reunion tour was postponed until May 2021
106507391_277475756690430_82987904444902

Melody Thornton didn't join reunion and released her EP 'Lioness Eyes' https://sym.ffm.to/melodythornton_lionesseyes

I had a hole in the pocket of my favourite coat And my love for @Juanlittlem dropped into the lining

Teletubby
29 minutes ago, LadyGoo said:

Literally no one knows who the other girls are :saladga:

00:33:56 On their last tour in 2009 they could sing their "own" song from Deluxe version of Doll Domination but Nicole also got solo performance with "Hush Hush" + 1:08:01 she also sang "Halo" without girls  :teehee:

I had a hole in the pocket of my favourite coat And my love for @Juanlittlem dropped into the lining

RenegAde
1 hour ago, LadyGoo said:

Literally no one knows who the other girls are :saladga:

Worst part is the other girl can since and dance . Kimberly is singing and dancing live her (something some of our faves cant do)  the song is bad but singing and dancing is A1

PxA limited

Idk, I love the Pussycat Dolls, their songs, looks, everything... They remind me of golden age of pop music of my time. It's a shame the reunion didnt last...or the group for that matter.

pussycat dolls GIF

Teletubby
5 hours ago, RenegAde said:

Worst part is the other girl can since and dance . Kimberly is singing and dancing live her (something some of our faves cant do)  the song is bad but singing and dancing is A1

Nicole never liked to share singing parts with bandmates:teehee:

ShayCristoforo

My fav band. This still hurts lol... Ugh, Covid. 

Get the pinot ready, because it's turtle time.

Kadikaado
9 hours ago, 777777777777777777 said:

106507391_277475756690430_82987904444902

Are their faces really looking like this? Celebs really need to minimize the amoutof fillers and botox, they are looking scary. I hope this is just the photoshop. I don't mean any shade. I just think people need to be more natural. Interventions are ok, but you can't look like this.

I am authistic, so don't be offended if I make a mess sometimes.

Archived