💓 ONE YEAR OF STUPID LOVE 💓

Use code STUPIDLOVE for 20% off everything

Sign in to follow this  
politics

Failed fascist, colossal loser melts down as campaign dies, gets laughed at

Lion Heart

EnzqIa2XUAIiEmK?format=jpg&name=large

President Donald Trump took questions from reporters Thursday for the first time since he lost the presidential election, continuing to declare the results fraudulent and saying he would travel to Georgia to help the two GOP candidates in the Senate runoffs there.

Asked about his plans for his last Thanksgiving in the White House, Trump said you “can’t say what’s first or last,” adding it might be the “first one of a second term.”

“It’s going to be a very hard thing to concede,” the president said, repeating a number of baseless claims about the election results. “This was a massive fraud,” he maintained.

Of the electoral college formalizing President-elect Joe Biden’s win, Trump said: “If they do, they made a mistake.”

White House spokesman Judd Deere said Trump, who has kept a low profile since the election some three weeks ago, was expected to travel to Georgia next Saturday, Dec. 5.

The president continued to cast doubt on the legitimacy of the state’s election system, having previously claimed without evidence widespread fraud in the presidential election there. “I’m very worried about that,” Trump said. “You have a fraudulent system.”

https://www.politico.com/news/2020/11/26/trump-presser-election-fraud-georgia-runoff

• LMAO 12

Yes To Heaven

God, just watching him and hearing his stupid voice makes me want to rip my ears off.

an angel held me like a child

Lady Papa

bye bye snake oil salesman, please let's forget about him as soon as possible :heat:

Formerly known as LadyGoo

TimisaMonster

"DoNt SpEaK tO mE tHaT wAy...Im ThE pReSiDeNt" :saladga:

He is grasping on to any ouce of power even to the end...he REALLY doesn't wanna even SAY he will concede knowing he will be leaving office regardless 

Can't wait for this clown to be gone :flop:

Stream my new single 🔥"Sapphire Phoenix"🔥 on Spotify!
  • Like 4

Lion Heart

He sat at the kids table this year.

MOT

They should have all stood up and walked as soon as he came out with the 'lightweight' insult. I think that should have been happening for the last four yeas really. If one team refuses to play by the rules, then the game becomes pointless. You call it off.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1